• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:52:35 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

The Lion War 2.0 Released!

Started by 3lric, September 17, 2021, 03:01:14 am

3lric

September 17, 2021, 03:01:14 am Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:18:52 pm by Elric
The time have finally come for us to release The Lion War 2.0!

As many of you know, this has been in progress for a little over 8 years now and has been curated and consolidated in nearly every way we could find to do so. If you've forgotten what was in the original TLW, you can read more about this here and here.

As far as what you can now find in The Lion War 2.0, some of the heavy hitters are listed, or you can head over to the TLW 2.0 thread and download it yourself right now HERE!

(modding resources and documentation will be released 2 weeks after public release)

- New Game Plus
- Continue Plus
- All Rendezvous added as single player content
- New custom Treasure Wheel for Rendezvous
- Roster size increased from 16 to 20
- Bench hack added bringing total roster potential to 30
- Fixes to all previous bugs from TLW 1.XX
- Agrias Birthday available in all towns, not just Warjilis.
- The Intro and Opening movies are now a downloadable .ppf
- Guest equipment is given as battle rewards in or around the time they leave your party
- Item Attribute, Status Infliction, Job, Skillset and Sprite consolidation
- ENTDs rearranged in proper game order
- Complete event consolidation, 260 free event slots!
- Conditions v4 setup, adding tons of space for conditions
  • Modding version: PSX

Krisbr99

thank you so much this a dream come true can enjoy it all on psx :) a special thanks from the brazilians who love this game and thanks you for your hard work
 :wark:
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: Krisbr99

Alaswing

This is amazing, i started to use this and it is awesome, i just have some questions, i noted the dificulty is somewhat harder, is it true or is just me, and another thing i do not know if it is normal, but I have noticed that my own troops in order to attack as many enemies as possible attack my troops without thinking, for example Agrias as a guest attacked ramza to be able to attack 2 Wizards one on the left and the other On the right of ramza, I remember that they used to avoid this in the original game, usually attacking only one or only when they knew that he would not die, however on this occasion Agrias killed Ramza and it also happened with a Wizard who attacked 2 of my troops in order to attack a single enemy troop.

Bonesy

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

3lric

Quote from: Alaswing on November 12, 2021, 05:55:36 pmThis is amazing, i started to use this and it is awesome, i just have some questions, i noted the dificulty is somewhat harder, is it true or is just me, and another thing i do not know if it is normal, but I have noticed that my own troops in order to attack as many enemies as possible attack my troops without thinking, for example Agrias as a guest attacked ramza to be able to attack 2 Wizards one on the left and the other On the right of ramza, I remember that they used to avoid this in the original game, usually attacking only one or only when they knew that he would not die, however on this occasion Agrias killed Ramza and it also happened with a Wizard who attacked 2 of my troops in order to attack a single enemy troop.

None of those things were updated. That is all completely vanilla. There was no changes to difficulty or anything of the like.

VelvetMudkips

This is really cool to find out about! Looking forward to going through your documentation.