• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 03:26:32 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT: Anonymous Heroes - Test Patch Beta

Started by Fusso, September 25, 2010, 03:27:47 pm

Fusso

Ok

beta is ready for testing

how do i create a ppf file from the img?
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

Vanya

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Fusso

Updated the first page with download and info.
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

Fusso

All good now

i only need to change the event text
what program can i use to do this?

--
edit: Ok, i figured out how to edit the text, but the windows don't let me copy the file back to the virtual cd

what's the best way to do this?
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

philsov

Quote from: "Fusso"All good now

i only need to change the event text
what program can i use to do this?

--
edit: Ok, i figured out how to edit the text, but the windows don't let me copy the file back to the virtual cd

what's the best way to do this?

*blink*  What -are- you using in the first place to edit the event text?
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Fusso

Well

i mount the iso as a CD, decompile the files with Event_Decompiler_2.04
alter the txt file
recompile... but then i can't export the recompiled file to the iso

just that
im afraid that if i make a new iso with the files it will bug the game (in fact... it did)
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

ffta707

I will use this as my FFT game. I hate getting Orlandu, and not using the generics that I trained so hard. I would like a generic party anyways.

MountainDew~

I played through Chapter 1, and I know that's all you have finished for sure, but past Chapter 1 when you lose Ramza, it messes up the game, causing you to constantly lose your "leader", or first member of your party after every battle.

If you recruit a character using the knight skill, and then from the formation screen you delete that character it will make the deleted character your party leader who will become un-removable from that fight, and does not actually fight in the battle. All guests during and after the Algus vs. Delitia battle become 0 HP guests that do nothing but become high-priority targets for the enemy.

The only real problem to me was that it removed the first character of the formation screen, which if you didn't recruit a character last battle, became one of your troops that you actually trained to be good, thus removing him permanently.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363