• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:16:11 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

How to download this game on my pc?

Started by kentyugo, February 21, 2021, 01:06:44 pm

kentyugo

Hi guys , im not that good with computers , so ive downloaded the ppsspp emulator and went to emuparadise to download the game , but none of the link works it says Game is unavailable including the ffhacktics one , pls help guys i really miss this game T_T
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

Unfortunately we can't share the files ourselves or links to them, all I can say is keep googling! (Or rip it from the disc you own).
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Quote from: kentyugo on February 21, 2021, 01:06:44 pmHi guys , im not that good with computers , so ive downloaded the ppsspp emulator and went to emuparadise to download the game , but none of the link works it says Game is unavailable including the ffhacktics one , pls help guys i really miss this game T_T

We will not provide links to roms. A simple google search can get you there.

Emuparadise does not host roms anymore
  • Modding version: PSX

kentyugo

February 22, 2021, 03:10:22 am #3 Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 03:37:32 am by kentyugo
Ive somehow got it done miraculously , thanks guys ! will update if something is wrong again , thanks a bunch
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown