• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 09:31:47 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

EY GHUIZ 1.3 SUKZ

Started by Dome, February 16, 2010, 05:11:07 pm

Zenius

Patrick is imba
"HI SPONGEBAWB"

Archael

Quote from: "Portmanteur"Why are you guys being such assholes? I mean sure, R999's inane topics sounded dumb to me (and I literally know nothing about the intricacies of tactics, and it's my favorite game), but I could tell they were all dumb after maybe three posts. And you know what I did? I IGNORED THEM. But you guys are so cool because you're experts on everything, and you made something cool to allow fans of this game to love it even more, so that makes it okay to just shit all over everybody that doesn't know what they're talking about. I mean shit, sure it's your forum and you can do whatever the fuck you want, but why would you want to be an asshole? Oh wait, I know why.

this topic needed to happen

also, this is how you start discussion about something you're not familiar with

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4685

this is not:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4629

Portmanteur

Fair enough. I should mention that it was about that thread that I decided to ignore all of R999's new topics.

Archael

Quote from: "Dome"U REMVED BLADE GASP THE BST BILTY IN GAIM!!!!
From my personal experience, it's not an imba ability, and I AM RFAR BEDTTER THAN U at BaLaNcInG; UNDERSTOOD!?!?!?
DUNT FLAME mi BECAUSE I PLAIZED THIS GAME ONCE; IT?S MROE THAN ENOUGH TO UBERPWN YOU n00b!!!
1.3 SUKZ i will make my game where every unit CAN ISTNAT ELIXIR EVERYONE IN SIGHT!!!!!111111 TAHTZ BALANCWE!!!

this makes me happy inside my inner corporal chambers

Kaffe

February 18, 2010, 03:06:06 pm #24 Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 06:24:18 pm by Kaffe
Quote from: "Portmanteur"Why are you guys being such assholes?
Oh wait, I know why.
Quote from: "Voldemort"this topic needed to happen
As this isn't a forum controlled by corporate ideals, alternative ways to render enlightenment (e.g. being rude) actually may result in less general headaches and misinformed "students of the art" in the long run. :p

boomkick

People will never learn unless others insult them to grow their e-penises bigger

Dome

Quote from: "boomkick"People will never learn unless others insult them to grow their e-penises bigger
Bigger is better ;P

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Shade

Quote from: "Dome"
Quote from: "boomkick"People will never learn unless others insult them to grow their e-penises bigger
Bigger is better ;P

and better is bigger
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Criss

Quote from: "Kaffe"
Quote from: "Portmanteur"Why are you guys being such assholes?
Oh wait, I know why.
Quote from: "Voldemort"this topic needed to happen
As this isn't a forum controlled by corporate ideals, alternative ways to render enlightenment (e.g. being rude) actually may result in less general headaches and misinformed "students of the art" in the long run. :p
Certain truths can be educed from this....
irrelevant to the subject at hand i will say this -- the "e-penis" bit, made me laugh...
I'm a Birdman bitch!
I be high in the sky shit on you and your girl!

Portmanteur

Quote from: "Criss"Certain truths can be educed from this....
It's not the size of your e-peen, it's how many people you can piss on with it.

Dome

U UNZTICKCIED THIZ BAD ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCH :(

Kokojo

Post moar monster videos, Dome.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dome

Quote from: "Kokojo"Post moar monster videos, Dome.
I'm waiting for the commentary
I've already recorded videos until grog hill, they just need to be uploaded

Criss

Well hurry up and upload them.....
also
*claps* @ the blood suck, sandbag tactic..... *claps again!*
I'm a Birdman bitch!
I be high in the sky shit on you and your girl!