• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 05:56:47 am

PS3 save file

Started by HiroKenni, June 09, 2012, 12:39:02 pm

HiroKenni

I have heard that you can't edit the version downloaded from the psn network. But I have heard that you can imort a save file with memory card adapter and gameshark or something like that. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do a file for me?

HiroKenni

A few years ago I could have done this myself, but I joined the military and am currently not able to get to my ps1 or gameshark stuff. But what I need is kinda simple would only take a few minutes I think. I just needed a Ramza named John, with the holy swordsman or wiegrafs white knight job. Holy swordsman preferably. And a generic named Darius with beowulfs sprite and wiegrafs white knight or lune knight, any of the sword skill knights I guess. Oh, and all jobs unlocked on those two so I at least have a chance at learning other skills since I don't think I can change their job with the codes on. And if you can make another one with darius as the main and john the generic beowulf but with the same jobs they had on the other would be awsome, but so not needed. It's for me and my buddy who is over sea's right. any help some one is willing to give would be greatly appreicated.

Eternal

Do you have an existing save you can upload? I'm curious to see if FFTastic will work with it.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

HiroKenni

I got a ps3 vanilla save but nothing else right now. I  checked into getting the stuff to do it my self  and it will cost WAY too much to get it here. I have seen on this board where people have posted a link of saves that was requested for a ps3 save. so I know it can be done.  if anyone could do that for me, I would really be grateful.

HiroKenni

Sorry if I am sounding impatient, I just have only two days off for RR to play. and this about all me and my buddy wanna do. *laughs* we have been talking about it for a month now

Eternal

Well, the guy who made the PS3 save in the other topic hasn't been on in a few days. Sadly, not many of us here play FFT on a PS3, so we're rather limited in how we can help. I'll do what I can to find someone who can though. Sorry if we can't be more help. :(
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

HiroKenni

I understand sir. Normally I would do it my self on my ps1 but being oversea's I am limited on what I can do. And I have tried everywhere else, this is kinda my last hope *laughs* Luckily it's simple to do.

Eternal

Have you tried emulation? It'd be much easier that way.

HiroKenni

I don't have the set up here for that. But I did look into it

Eternal

Ah, yeah, I can see how that'd be a problem. I PM'd the guy who made that other save file. Hopefully he'll see it and be able to help you. :)

HiroKenni

Thank you very much sir. Normally it would not be a big deal waiting but with only a couple days for RR and god only knowing when I will get the time again to do it again.

Tigerspike

I'm working on it.  I might not be able to get it done until tomorrow, as Sundays are usually very busy for me.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

HiroKenni

Thank you sir. anything you can do is appreciated.

Tigerspike

Here you go!  You should be able to just unpack this directly onto a USB device.  I have it packed in the appropriate folders for your PS3 to read the save from a USB or SD device (PS3/EXPORT/PSV).  You may not have all skills learned in Holy Swordsman and White Knight, but when you learn new skills on your squire class it should unlock the corresponding skill in the class that your two characters are in.   :D
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

HiroKenni

Thank you so much sir. But I don't seem to be able to open the file after downloading it.

Tigerspike

Use Winrar to unpack it, and it will be ready to go.