• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 05:41:09 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Tonberry King Sprite

Started by Rfh, October 20, 2011, 05:38:31 pm

Rfh

October 20, 2011, 05:38:31 pm Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 05:49:39 pm by Rfh
I am creating a sprite from FFTA2 Tonberry King:

The sprite is based on this image: and the movements from Tonberry Custom Sprite.  This is the beta sprite:
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

Dome

FFTA2 Sprite!
Epic win no matter what

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Wolfran

Holy Shit!!  :shock: Dome has escaped again from Spam, Call the guards!!!!!

The colours in the sprite are awful , use the colours from another sprites.
And the portrait just check Kage's tonberry and use it as reference.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

Yes, as Wolfran mentioned the colors are completely off. Use existing ones instead. And I suggest you use my Tonberry as a base. It actually is a really good, easy to make sprite. Looking forward to it!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Rfh

Quote from: Kagebunji on October 21, 2011, 12:43:32 pm
Yes, as Wolfran mentioned the colors are completely off. Use existing ones instead. And I suggest you use my Tonberry as a base. It actually is a really good, easy to make sprite. Looking forward to it!

i am using your tonberry for creating the sprites but create a portrait based on your portrair i think that is very difficult
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

Kagebunji

That's ok, I am sure someone will help you with the portrait once you get close to having this sprite done. As to the base, maybe you did use mine, but you didn't palette it correctly, use existing colors and it will be fine.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown