• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Shishi Works Jobs and Zodiacs

Started by shishi-sensou, February 21, 2011, 08:02:14 am

ItsATwinThing

Just noticed something miniscule as i was looking through the edits to the portrait. Due to the head horizontal flip, the light is coming from the same side of which the face would normally be directed towards. This means that the portrait should be reshaded due to the change of light.
In spite of that, the bangs are a lot better. Keep up the good work.

Nice edit Kage.

T2

shishi-sensou

September 12, 2011, 09:14:37 am #121 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:15:14 am by shishi-sensou
now he looks just like, I wanted to thank you all ,thank you very much for the tips
this is my new job as you know Hana-Re is my second character

Kagebunji

Could you post a bigger size for the sprite? Posting 1x and 3x sizes is how you should always post it, easier to crit that way. As to the portrait being invisible in game, give some more detail, there can be few ways why it is like this.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

shishi-sensou

September 14, 2011, 08:21:21 am #123 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:22:53 am by shishi-sensou
im really a noob in the forums...
She is blind and his eyes are closed it only opens in the position of charge

Kagebunji

Closed eyes came out great, IMO. You might to add some lighter skin shade above her right eye though(it's just one pixel, but it will make a difference). I like this character. Is she hahing knifes attached to her belt?

shishi-sensou

yup in the belt ^^ ohm..
this is to explain the red pixel on her eye

Kagebunji

Hmm? Is it some kind of make-up? Small overdetailing usually make sprite look messy, I would advice concentrating on portrait to show off the make-up, rather than sprite. I will open this sprite in Gale and  take a closer look.

shishi-sensou

September 14, 2011, 10:31:36 am #127 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 10:34:53 am by shishi-sensou
I have a question, ¿how do I get my portrait is seen in the game? is done, and still I can not ...

Kagebunji

September 14, 2011, 10:38:40 am #128 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 10:43:32 am by Kagebunji
You first paste the palette of the portrait on the sprite's palette window, and then paste the portrait on the sheet. There is a great tutorial about it, let me get it.

Found it, it is the second tutorial here:
http://ffhacktics.com/tutorials.php
Everything is detailed and explained step by step.

Kagebunji

Anything to help you. Do tell if you run into any other problems.

shishi-sensou

September 14, 2011, 11:51:40 am #130 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 12:00:11 pm by shishi-sensou
I hate the translators do not work for tutorial...:cry:
or..Spritin im good but as mod..

Kagebunji

September 14, 2011, 12:21:18 pm #131 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 12:27:28 pm by Kagebunji
I will do it for you, ok?

Edit: First you need to drop the portrait to 16 colors. Before that nothing can be done. What program you use for spriting? Paint, Graphics Gale, Photoshop?

Wolfran

Es simple, solo coloca el pallete del portrait en la novena fila como aparece en la imagen del tutorial y asi el portrait se veria en el juego.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

shishi-sensou

i have GG but i use paint to spriting

Kagebunji

GG is best for messing with palettes. Basiclly, you know how a palette window looks like, right? It has 16 rows, each row can contain 16 colors. Simply put, First 8 rows are for sprite and its palettes, then starting on a 9th row begins portrait palettes. Basicly you paste portrait palette on 6th row, and then paste the portrait itself on the spritesheet. This is why sprite and portrait HAVE to be 16 colors, otherwise it won't display properly.

And other thing, when will you fix the eyes on sprite? Current ones look bad and don't fit into FFT.

shishi-sensou

September 15, 2011, 09:57:06 am #135 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:13:50 am by shishi-sensou
try but it looks like it crazy
can you welp me in this?
use por 4 or 1
Please

Wolfran

You used some colours of the sprite in the portrait but for some reasson the portrait used those colours instead of his own(the pallete of the 9th row).

shishi-sensou

September 15, 2011, 11:29:32 am #137 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:10:08 pm by shishi-sensou
Quote from: Wolfran on September 15, 2011, 10:36:39 am
You used some colours of the sprite in the portrait but for some reasson the portrait used those colours instead of his own(the pallete of the 9th row).
Thanks.. now the shishi editor Said" the sprite Size is 65536 the max size is 45056 bites " Uu :cry:
i contrast all portrait pixel   in 1 ajajajajaa now loks epic xDDD

Wolfran

I'm using ShishiR4 and it works perfectly.

shishi-sensou

Quote from: Wolfran on September 15, 2011, 12:13:36 pm
I'm using ShishiR4 and it works perfectly.
thanks an you to kage  i have learned it! XD