• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFTA Jobhacker V0.1 BETA

Started by looper, January 02, 2011, 07:55:26 am

looper

Okay, here the 2nd. Tool...

I didn't tested it for long, but it should work

Overview:

Version: 0.1 Beta

What does the program?
It's made for editing the jobs in FFTA(U)

Features in V0.1 Beta

* Editing of Jobs
    * Editing of Job-Requirements(no perfect handling)

Features that won't work

* Adding new Jobs
    * Editing Races
    * Editing the playable-property

Features which I will add in the next Version(maybe)

* List of Jobs

Other

* tested with american FFTA-ROM(FFTA_USVER AFXE)
    * Job/Racelist: http://datacrystal.romhacking.net/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Tactics_Advance:Jobs#Default_List_of_Jobs
    * There is an issue: After editing a job, it can happen(and I think it will happen) that selecting the "Status" in the menu will cause a blackscreen. I didn't find out why it happens and I have no Clue how to fix this. Sorry.
    * I'm not sure, wether all properties which are available are listed in the program, but I thik it should be.

Downloads

* Actual Version: FFTA Job Editor V0.1 BETA

| Download
v
Be always yourself.
Except you can be Batman. Then be Batman.

I have the feeling, that my language is... bad. Really.

Eternal

I'm speechless right now. This is the single awesomest thing I've seen in a while! Welcome to FFH, where my dreams are coming true! I invite you to come onto IRC. We'd all love to see you!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Ethereal Embrace

Whenever I edit a job's stats and I go to the status menu, the game freezes - every time.  But jobs that haven't been edited don't freeze.

And it's not that it doesn't work because I know it does (especially when I raise the Hp a lot), but still, it freezes.

Naoto

I'm not sure if I'm using the application correctly, but for some reason whenever I click a job, the job's race is aligned by one in the forward direction.  Example, editting the hume job seems to read that bangaa can use the job, and clicking a bangaa job claims that it's for numous.