• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

[SOLVED] Searching events, help!

Started by darkskyx, October 22, 2022, 08:10:23 pm

darkskyx

October 22, 2022, 08:10:23 pm Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 06:23:05 pm by darkskyx
I need to modify each battle from the Deep Dungeon and maybe even more battles. Try to find each battle is impossible.
Where good list of all the events or battles of the game sorted by most to least recent? All the events are messy in the FFTPatcher ENTD tab. A good tutorial about it would also help. I use PSP version, so I can't use ASM.

Edit: New version of FFTPatcher made searching events easy to do for certain characters.
  • Modding version: WotL

✪ Emergence 2 for PSP (EN/ES) - Play it now! ✪
A vanilla+ experience for PSP. Actual patch: 1.0+. More fixes in v1.1!
  • Discord username: darkskyx#9825

Jumza

Which ENTD's are you having trouble finding? The Deep Dungeon one's on the PSP are labelled pretty well as far as I can tell.

Switchback, Palings, Oubliette, Catacombs, Hollow, Stair and Crevasse are entries 0E0 -> 0FC
Voyage is 0D5 -> 0D8
Interstice 0C9 -> 0CC
Terminus 0B1 -> 0B4

They do seem a little unorganized but that is just how they are stored in the game!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

darkskyx

Quote from: Jumza on October 23, 2022, 12:14:39 amWhich ENTD's are you having trouble finding? The Deep Dungeon one's on the PSP are labelled pretty well as far as I can tell.

Switchback, Palings, Oubliette, Catacombs, Hollow, Stair and Crevasse are entries 0E0 -> 0FC
Voyage is 0D5 -> 0D8
Interstice 0C9 -> 0CC
Terminus 0B1 -> 0B4

They do seem a little unorganized but that is just how they are stored in the game!

Thanks! Do you know where I can find a list about every battle sortered? It would be amazing.
There are other battles that I also don't want to search manually but I'm fine with just Deep Dungeon ones. I'll mark this topic as solved.
  • Modding version: WotL

✪ Emergence 2 for PSP (EN/ES) - Play it now! ✪
A vanilla+ experience for PSP. Actual patch: 1.0+. More fixes in v1.1!
  • Discord username: darkskyx#9825

Jumza

Every battle should be listed in the ENTD section of the FFTPatcher, if you're having trouble finding some you can ask and hopefully someone will answer in a timely fashion. They should all be labelled properly.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.