• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

August 19, 2022, 04:55:43 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

The Lion War 2.021 - DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Started by Elric, September 17, 2021, 03:00:04 am

Ananda

this patch is amazing!  could you just give a suggestion?  In case you have thought about it... could you make a version that is difficult in history mode?  I mean that the level of the enemies is equal to or higher than Ramza's?  Since training units to have more abilities, they get too strong in story battles.  thank you very much and again, wonderful patch.  total thanks!!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Tyler

Just wanted to chime in and say the effort put into this project is appreciated and you all did an amazing job. Awesome work.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: tylerf#3233

badboi00

how do i add the mod, do i need to download the psx version or what

Elric

Quote from: badboi00 on May 02, 2022, 12:15:03 amhow do i add the mod, do i need to download the psx version or what

You need to read the included readme file...
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

peen

amazing mod how can I find sheet or walkthrough of this mod

Sabin

Hey guys I just joined up- I had wondered for a while if there was a way to play the PSP version with the original text.
After a few moments of searching I found this place!
Gotta say, i'm surprised FFT had a place like this online.  Wish I knew long ago!

Anyways though, got the game going and just started it out.  Seems to be exactly what I was hoping for!

Thanks a lot to the work put in!

badstapp

Starting now

was about to download other 2

Celdia's Complete Patch
Lapis Tactics

but...this got my heart, i ll be back to post my emotional toughts haha