• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:18:46 am

Yuna WIP

Started by TidesofMercy, April 06, 2021, 09:53:42 pm

TidesofMercy

April 06, 2021, 09:53:42 pm Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:24:54 am by TidesofMercy
Good Evening Everyone,

As I have stated in pretty much every thread that I have posted in to up to this point, I am no expert when it comes to spriting or modding FFT. I did, however, want to share something that I have been working on for quite some time today! I created a basic standing sprite of Yuna from FFX. Initially, I was hoping that I would be able to find the FFX Tactics mod that exists in Japan so that I could use their Yuna (and others) as a base. Since it is improbable that any of us will ever be able to play that mod, I decided to give it my best shot at creating a Yuna sprite myself.

She isn't perfect, especially since I am not great at this, but I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you to everyone who was giving me feedback and encouragement in the discord channel today! I appreciate it!

Eventually, I would like to create a full sheet for Yuna so that she can be a downloadable mod. I have no idea how long that will take since I have never created more than a single sprite or done simple recolors before. Once again, please go easy on me, as I can be easily discouraged, and this was kind of a first for me!

Edit: I also decided to work on Yuna in her wedding dress. I am not in love with her arms, and the dress is still in the beginning stages. Just really sleepy :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: TidesofMercy

TidesofMercy

April 07, 2021, 09:17:55 pm #1 Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:45:41 pm by TidesofMercy
Good Evening Everyone,

My apologies for double posting on this, but I wanted to post the updated sprite. I have now run it through GraphicsGale and made a couple of adjustments for colors that were slightly off. This is the 16-color Yuna sprite. I am going to call this the finished product unless something else needs changing! As far as creating a sheet for Yuna, well... I have never done that before. It is one thing to create the original pose and image, but to turn it different directions and manipulate it into all of the positions necessary for a FFT sheet will likely take a significant amount of time. If I am able to do that at all... I will give it a shot, but as I have stated many times, I am no expert at spriting by any means. I just happen to love Yuna :)

So here she is, I hope that you like her! I am very proud of how she turned out! Please keep in mind that she is basically my first FFT sprite! The version that I am attaching is going to be quite large so you can see the detail in the sprite, but I can also send the attach the appropriate sized one too if anyone is interested.

Thanks for all of the feedback everyone!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: TidesofMercy

zephyrusbell

Wow  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  I'm look forward and cheer for your work ^_^
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown