• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:06:46 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Porklin's sprites

Started by Porklin, March 03, 2020, 11:22:46 am

Porklin

So I'm mostly holding back on my generic units sprites for the moment (and most are recolors of existing sprites) but here are two that I'm particularly proud of, and that I think would be good to put out now.

So, building off my mini-bombchu from above, is the beast-friend. This will be a blue mage-esque job, and is highly attuned to most monsters. He's always got his little bombchu buddy riding along.

The second sprite is built from lildan's Kabuki sprite, which is itself built upon the Lazuli sprite by MikeMitchi. I think this will be the same job as above for the Garo forces, but I'm not sure yet. I'm really happy with how this mask turned out!

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: porklin

Porklin

Heyyy, it's a little deku sprout. Enjoy!

Porklin

Alright, I'm at work on my next Zelda sprite  - the goron.
I tried to get it to be a human-type sprite, but I just couldn't get it working. So, it'll be a MON sprite.
Here is what it basically looks like. I made the head using the in-game goron model as a reference, and the body is a recolored and touched-up Machoke from Pokemon Ranger. It's a bit more muscle-bound than the standard n64 gorons, but kinda matches up with Twilight Princess' design.

Porklin

And here the goron is!

Porklin

Well, the latest Zelda sprite is done. It's the Zora - LOZ resident fishman species
'Soraya' by Valkirst and 'Link' by Twin were used in the construction of this.

If you're looking for a sprite *twice told* it's lacking in definition, this is it :P

Enjoy!

lildan

Hey man. That mask looks awesome! I'm glad there are active people still making sprites and keeping this community and game alive. College keeps me away from spriting sadly, but seeing your message on my sprite made me want to start doing sprites again. Let's keep this community alive :twisted: