• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:23:00 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

newbie looking for his ideal hack:)

Started by Mercilec, December 25, 2017, 08:57:34 am

Mercilec

Hello Eternal. Im new to FFT and i have some questions regarding your hack :)

How far is the hack from being complete?

Also, based on what perspective you make the changes on classes, skills, etc. Do u try to make each class more unique stats/skill wise, do u go for more realism or u just try to make everyone as equal as possible in the battlefield.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Eternal

Hi there! Welcome to FFH! Unfortunately, at this point, it's very far from being complete. I have most of the job/ability changes set, items are being worked on right now. I've been most invested in FFTA/FFTA2 as well as FFT KO lately though, so this has been a rather slow burn for me.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Mercilec

oh man, thats a lot of work:/ hope u doing well.
thx for the quick reply.
Is it possible to reply on the second part of my question as well plz  :oops:

Eternal

Personally, I try to make every job feel unique and have a unique role in battle. Because FFT has a varied battle system where mixing and matching is important, I try to make skillsets viable as both primary and secondary skillsets.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Feuholden

I Play Every Mod

nitwit

https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7353.0

To be fair it should say "DOWNLOAD HERE" in the thread title but you should check all the sticky posts first if it's not obvious.