• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:00:46 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Patch Information

Started by Xifanie, December 31, 2014, 02:28:27 pm

Hyraldelita

might be a necro post but..
Is this patch still work in progress ?

Rysedorph

Ive wondered the same and still check in bi-weekly hoping to see a patch file download haha.

Bonesy

If you had read the last like page of this thread you'd see that this patch isn't their priority.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Nyzer

It's still on the table, but very little can be done with it until at least Jot5 Chapter 2 releases. KoI uses many of the same super advanced features Jot5 does and will; there's little point working on KoI's versions of those features when Jot5's aren't ready for release yet.

No guarantee it'll start as soon as Ch. 2 releases, but at least by then there shouldn't be much left to do for the remaining chapters of Jot5 besides writing the rest of the plot (we've nailed down more or less all the major plot points but there's a wide gulf between that and the final revision) and eventing the rest of the plot. And that'd certainly be time consuming, but it would be simple, especially compared to everything we've got going on right now.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Rysedorph

Oh man, can't wait!! Very good news. Thanks for the update brotha.

Old Fat Man Ryan

Just wanted to say, whatever the time frame, I think this is a great idea to explore and would certainly be willing to donate some funds to get this or whichever other project off the floor.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

yamigata

As I was reading about this project, I started thinking how cool it would be to replay the same scenes that had Delita in them in Vanilla, but more from his own perspective, as well as seeing the later story sequences when you meet back up with him.
  • Modding version: PSX

enricopintos

Hi there. It's been a while. Looks like a really cool patch. Is it available now?