• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:35:09 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

New PSP EMULATOR

Started by azavier, October 04, 2013, 06:57:59 pm

azavier

http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

recently released emulator, lets you play this game perfect on their. can do all the hacks and stuff and play it right on ur laptop!

3lric

Yeah, this is pretty well known.
  • Modding version: PSX

Angel

Is WotL actually fixed now? I know there's a -very- specific version I have to use to be able to play FFIV, but WotL was still getting crashes last I checked.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Paheej

Quote from: Toshiko on October 04, 2013, 09:58:11 pm
Is WotL actually fixed now? I know there's a -very- specific version I have to use to be able to play FFIV, but WotL was still getting crashes last I checked.

I played through the first two missions yesterday with the most commonly available US ROM - seemed to have no issues.

azavier

is their a way to use lion editor on the emulator?

Heretic King

Quote from: azavier on October 15, 2013, 08:53:58 pm
is their a way to use lion editor on the emulator?

I am also wondering about this, God would it ever be wonderful.

Eternal

Lioneditor modifies save files, right? I -think- PPSSPP and PSP save files are one and the same, meaning if it works on one, it should work on the other.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

azavier