• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:15:45 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Terra Branford

Started by Smash, January 16, 2010, 10:46:26 pm

CidIII

I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

RolyTunedIn

Quote from: "CidIII"Hey, fuck you!
ahaha... was that towards me? your sprite is nice too cid, but it seems rather flat though...

Smash

Lol

Could've been me too. My bets are on these:

Quote from: "Smash"Im thinking on sheeting a character, and it may probably end up being this Cecil, or his dark knight version.
Quote from: "mav"Dark Knight Cecil's been requested so many damn times that it would be a community service for you to do it.
Quote from: "Kagebunji"CidIII Cecil looks like Ramza in strange helm, he didn't used enough custom or copy/pasting.
Quote from: "mav"Cid's sprite is cool too, but it needs some refining.
Quote from: "RolyTunedIn"curu's dk looks good but looks more like it should be a generic to me... id prefer the dissidia dk cecil..

CidIII

Hahaha, no it was my first post in a year, I wanted it to be a big huzzah, critique all you want, I am in no shape or form an adequate spriter ;)
I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

mav

Do you have that third version, Cid? I know I'd be interested in seeing it...

jimmyjw88

Yeah, let's see it ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

CidIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4s7Murl9c

There is a video of it of similar to what it finally ended up as, it had a different helm and horns than the one posted in this thread :)

Jumza

his horns get flipped on the different views you may wanna fix that.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

CidIII

Hahaha yeah I now there's also a black glob that appears when he casts I think they got fixed I don't remember if I ever posted the last version though :(

mav

Neat. Are you gonna keep working on it, or are you pretty much done?

CidIII

I could keep working on it, just tell me what needs to be done ;)

Kagebunji

Change his body to make it look less like Ramza, My suggestion is to use Male Cavalier armor, and Delita Ch2 legs, this would make him look less like Ramza.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

Hell, can I try myself? If it is okay with you ofcourse.

And is there a way to change this sheet into sheet we are using today? Or just copy/pasting?

mav

Someone should brighten up the portrait a tad bit, assuming Curu is okay with it.

jimmyjw88

Yup, with Zodiac's Palette Editor, Kage.

EDIT: If possible, make him into this:
[attachment=0:30bgk29c]Cecil DK.jpg[/attachment:30bgk29c]
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Cool, then I will work on it :)

Edit, I kinda was thinking about editing the armor and legs only, not head :/

Smash

Terra Branford: (This is not what you expected)

I still wonder just who in hell square assigned to make the portraits for this damn game, and just why the fuck didn't they tell the guys that did the monsters to work on them.. Rants aside, twas the perfect portrait practice.

Ver 1 was too small, so ver 2 came. Same pallete and all.

Sprite hacking tools are the shit :D

jimmyjw88

Amazing!! Ver 1 is small but rather nice looking still. Great job!!

Kagebunji

Yeah, cool, sweet and all, but it would be nice if you would finish at least one of your works from past month  >:|

Kaijyuu

Heh, yeah FF6's portraits are horrid. Whoever traced/copied the Amano art for them did a terrible job.

Neck on the second revision looks a bit funky but it's obviously still a WIP.
  • Modding version: PSX