• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 09:05:01 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

i really need some info please

Started by ramzacloud777, December 27, 2011, 05:34:42 am

ramzacloud777

ive been reading up on all this modding, and believe me im definitely a noob, but i really want to make my own jobs, and maybe even characters. basically anything and everything. but i have a problem. i can only play the downloadable psn version of FFT for the psx. meaning i can only use my ps3. so is there even a way for any of this to work for me??? 

ramzacloud777

Joseph Strife

Don't you have a pc man? Download an emulator like epsxe or another, download an FFT ISO, patch the patch you want to play and have fun. If your PS3 reads PS1 games (i think it does, but i'm not sure, forgive my dumbness) you can even play it at your PS3.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

3lric

Quote from: ramzacloud777 on December 28, 2011, 02:16:45 pm
wow nobody is gonna answer me

This definitely won't help your case, And the reason you didnt get an answer (atleast from me) is that i don't know anything about the PSN version. sorry bro
  • Modding version: PSX

ramzacloud777

Quote from: Joseph Strife on December 28, 2011, 02:20:20 pm
Don't you have a pc man? Download an emulator like epsxe or another, download an FFT ISO, patch the patch you want to play and have fun. If your PS3 reads PS1 games (i think it does, but i'm not sure, forgive my dumbness) you can even play it at your PS3.

well i know you can take a ps1 save file and then a downloaded ps1 game and play. could i do all that on the computer and then transfer it to a ps1 memory card somehow? if not ill need to get a ps1, which shouldnt be too difficult these days lol

3lric

Quote from: ramzacloud777 on December 28, 2011, 10:13:02 pm

well i know you can take a ps1 save file and then a downloaded ps1 game and play. could i do all that on the computer and then transfer it to a ps1 memory card somehow? if not ill need to get a ps1, which shouldnt be too difficult these days lol

What he is suggesting man, is to have you download an Emulator such as ePSXe and then download a psx iso or bin file (very very easy to find PM me if you have trouble) so that you can play psx on the PC
  • Modding version: PSX

ramzacloud777

well i dont actually own a pc, im visiting my family for the holidays and using theres lol. i was hoping to just do all the modding on this 1 and save it to a flash drive or something and put it on my ps3, but idt thatll work lol. ive got good ideas for the game just cant actually put them in it lol, but 1 day i will! i must stay hopeful XD