• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:24:32 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Ok, MAJORLY weird.

Started by Durbs, July 18, 2011, 01:53:00 pm

Durbs

July 18, 2011, 01:53:00 pm Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 02:01:46 pm by Durbs
Um... ok. I opened up my modded ps1 iso with FFTPatcher and had something REALLY wierd happen. The iso information (which was written in ps1 coding, which I know because I did it) opened in a PSP format. All of my modifications to slots were still present, but those slots now have PSP names and formulas. I opened up the iso to play it, and everything still worked exactly as it had when I had first patched it. Can anyone tell me wtf just happened?

EDIT: The formulas were not actually modified, nor were the names of the animations, but in the right column on patcher the PSP names are still present. WTF happened!?
EDIT: I also looked in Tactext, and the rows that say the default names were changed too. (Screams in annoyance). What's happening!?
  • Modding version: PSX

RandMuadDib

did you recently update your FFTPatcher? the latest patcher uses the new translation for spells/classes etc. it doesnt affect the iso or anything. best way to check is to see if the new psp items are listed.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Eternal

Just remove resources.zip from the Patcher folder.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Durbs

• Modding version: PSX