• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

What would your battle music be if you were a boss?

Started by Dissy, February 19, 2011, 07:29:35 pm

Dissy

Well this is easy.. You just post a link to the song you have chosen (Or you can just write in the song name and let others find out themself..).
So without further delay with this uhm... short thread? Here is my song;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e-eAunZMl8
The night is so pretty and so young~

Kagebunji

Man, there are too many songs I like... I will try to pick something later, hehe.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

Kill_Bones

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

philsov

February 20, 2011, 01:37:31 pm #6 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 01:38:01 pm by philsov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6txOvK-mAk

Obviously my liar would consist of myself in a robe, a warm fireside with another chair for a guest, some brandy, and thick velvet curtains that are only partly closed in order to view the stars.  With any luck I'd kill the adventurer in a style fitting of Patrick Bateman.  
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

dinosaur

HEY GUYS! Could you please write down the names too? So people don't have to click the yt if they do not want too.

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

Celdia

• Discord username: Celdia#0

Eternal

This arrangement of an unused track from FFII:

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Vanya

February 21, 2011, 01:36:42 pm #15 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 01:39:02 pm by Vanya
Quote from: Kaijyuu on February 21, 2011, 01:49:54 am
If I were a boss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

That was just f***ing awesome. ^_^

Now because I'd definitely be a vampire, if anything, as a boss in a game and because my earliest known ancestors were Romanian:

Iced Earth - Transylvania (Iron Maiden cover)
¯\(°_0)/¯

formerdeathcorps

Here's mine...I'll describe it since I'm not sure I can find it.

Brother John (Frere Jacques), a children's round, done in A Minor, on two pianos, with a heaving driving bass beat and more chordplay in the soprano and alto parts.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

st4rw4k3r

February 21, 2011, 11:42:16 pm #17 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:41:13 pm by st4rw4k3r
Like every smart boss, I have multiple forms!

I would want to be a robot with a Guitar over my shoulder, and a 909 in my lap.

For my First form:

For my Second form

For my Final form

I might actually make a very small game just for an excuse to use Through The Fire and The Flames as my end game song.

Twinees

The Damned

Some interesting songs here beyond the expected, almost cliche few that have already been posted.

I've actually been thinking about this lately (for...various reasons) and, as with most things, I can't just pick one "favorite" or "best" thing. As such, I believe I'll just go with what I think is most fitting of among the things I'm listening to do now:

"Death is the Road to Awe" by Clint Mansell from the movie The Fountain (which I've yet to see still). I feel the name and mood it sets is appropriate enough given that likely nature of any such game that I'm the end boss of, I'd be opposed by genuinely decent enough people after enough prodding and would be preparing for the end here one way or the other. So it'd be more of a somber "Show my your best. Save the world or die" situation than "Rage! I'm going to flay you and then rape your corpse!"

Besides, I don't think I could pull off a track with lyrics unless it was really minimalist lyrics that you weren't even sure were there in a sort of mindscrew way.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"