• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 11:51:51 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

An absolutely enormous cache of FFT fan remixes! (Japanese)

Started by LastingDawn, May 04, 2009, 09:09:20 pm

LastingDawn

I found out about these last week, but then I completely forgot about them (though I've been listening to them off and on all last week)

The majority past disk 1 is examplary! It is a great tribute! Most of the first disk is rather... bland, some downright offensive, but 2,3, and 4 really shine!

(not that you'll know which is which with this zip folder...)

I have a few select favorites, any Under the Stars remix (the one with lyrics sounds very nice, though I have no idea what they're saying) ranks high, there's also an unexpected favorite from the song Remnants. Even Zalbag gets a bit of a tropical mix! (odd song indeed), I do suggest any true fan of FFT to give them a listen, I for one particularly enjoy the majority of them!

We have Music Fantasy Tactics (mft.exdeath.jp) to thank for all of this!

And here's the file a whopping 322 MB, I apologize for the gigantic file... but it is a lot of music.

Music Fantasy Tactics Remixes
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

goldblade0

May 04, 2009, 09:12:02 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by goldblade0
LD you slightly damamged the URL.  Downloading now
It'll be a good long time until someone flushes another guitar string.

SentinalBlade

May 04, 2009, 09:34:42 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Im downloading now; im surprised our FTP has such a high amount of bandwidth for speed. im getting 700kbps a second on a 29% signal strength connection(wireless). Though im not sure anyone ever put one file that large so we would know...

Anyways, I volunteered to upload it onto a mirror site, so that it will not take so much room on FTP, or cause any problems if more than several people see it and download it over night. Probably just splitting it up into 2 parts, and putting it in ifile.it so you can download them both at the same time and have an alternative mirror.

SentinalBlade

May 04, 2009, 10:17:19 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
HAHA, isnt it a bit much LD? i know you like Kokojo's project, but i dont think including his CoP demos in the remix files arent gonna do him much good ;P

Uploading over night guys, should have new links tommorow morning(if i can remember to check before school)

Goomba

May 04, 2009, 10:31:33 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Goomba
Wow. This thing is almost as big as an unpatched FFT ISO.

LastingDawn

May 04, 2009, 10:59:45 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Haha! I guess I forgot I put those in there, sorry about that.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

CT5Holy

May 06, 2009, 09:56:12 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by CT5Holy
Nice find LD! I'm liking most of them so far :D
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney