• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 01:51:36 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

What patches are there for the PSP version aside FFT 1.3?

Started by Rouenne, September 15, 2011, 06:09:58 pm

Rouenne

Rebirth and Plus are both PSX only and seem to be the only complete ones aside the one that puts the WotL script in PSX one.

Dome

Don't forget CCP, LFT and  (But I don't know if it's for the psp as well)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Argy

I tend to make eboots for my PSP, so I have 1.3040 and I also have LFT. I am pretty sure that Paheej's rebirth will also work. Any patch that has extensive ASM hacking, like, Eternal's Parted Ways or Dome's FFT+ won't work as an eboot, trust me I have tried countless times!! It also doesn't matter about what firmware you have either! It's a shame really, because I love portable gaming and the above 2 patches are brilliant! :-)
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Eternal

I'm looking into the possibility of making a FFT: PW Lite that'll be PSP-compatible, but it won't have many ASMs. That'll be a bit longer down the road though.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Argy

Sorry for the double post!! I forgot to mention that CCP and CoP are great as well! (place wink emoticon here!)
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Argy

A PSP version of Parted Ways would be excellent!! A slimmed down version would be very tasty indeed!
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!