• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:04:18 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Extracting Class Growth and Multipliers

Started by NiteKat, November 26, 2019, 05:05:50 pm

NiteKat

November 26, 2019, 05:05:50 pm Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 06:29:38 pm by NiteKat
Hello,

I hunted around with Google and the forums and couldn't find either the information on the growth divisors and stat multipliers for the WoTL version for every class. I found a few resources, but things are a mix of PSX info and PSP, so it's very easy to mix up which is which, to the point where I'd like to just take it from the source (WoTL ISO), but I cannot find any tools about modding/extracting this information specifically. Would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction.  :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

DarthFutuza

You can use the FFTPatcher to extract this information.  Just start a new PSP patch, to view each jobs multiplier. 
eg:

• Modding version: PSX

NiteKat

Awesome, this is exactly what I needed! Thank you!

Raijinili

You can also do it programmatically by using IronPython to load FFTPatcher and extract the data, but it's a bit involved.

Here are the files I generated for the Level Simulator, using the above technique. I guess I should put it on the wiki.