• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 02:06:10 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

MagiTek is a fucking bitch

Started by Archael, February 01, 2009, 11:51:40 pm

Archael

February 01, 2009, 11:51:40 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
y hello I am back from my trip and you know wat taimez that means raite??

she doesn't care aboutanything just e-attention-whoring

listen gayz

she's probably not even good lookin

she troll us productive community members with half ass trolls that arent even funny

and some of them clear obvious insults

and she contribute nothing but shit in spam section

magitek is a fuckin bitch she afraid of everything and thats why all she does is insult people cuz she thinks we insult her when all we are doing is having fun in spam section

if you take the internet so seriously that your way of replying to JOKES on a FFT HACKING SITE is by (intended) insults

your a fucking bitch

die

MagiTek you will post pics of yourself and if you are not hot we will destroy you on site

SentinalBlade

February 01, 2009, 11:55:42 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Lol, little blunt Arch, but i do agree...though since i posted this

Quote from: "SentinalBlade"
Quote from: "MagiTek"So sentinel, aside from your jackassery, why did you tell us that bone thing?

Also, Magi, I seriously suggest you STOP insulting people like that. Seriously, i have asked you to stop plenty of time before, and there has been mention on that chat, and in direct quote of Empathetic_Apathy, "God damn she is a bitch. WTH did everyone do to her?"

She is entirely correct. cid posted a picture of himself, in 8th grade.

And entirely Unprovoked, you called him a girl, fat, and accused him of having an erection.

How on earth does this seem right?

To make things...more confusing. You called me a jackass?

What for if i may ask? because i got a majority of spam section posters to agree on having him banned? would you rather me have not asked, and get him banned cause i was the only one who thought that way? seriously, if no one else felt the way i did, i woudlve let it go. do you see how many people disagree with what he was doing? you yourself were pissed at him. He got his just deserts, im just the one who pointed out that he should be forced fed them.

It seems harsh, but this isnt gamefaqs. you dont troll for no reason, you dont post about esteemed community members and insult them, more htan once, and rather harhsly. Joking is okay, but have you seen how many of your posts are insults?

While im on that subject of esteemed community members;

It is highly, royally stupid to insult CidIII, Voldemort, or me. Voldemort and me are moderators, which on any forum, is just a bad idea to insult.

CidIII has contributed many a good sprite, bug fix, and help to other members in a gneral way.

What, may i ask, have you done to actually earn the right to insult members who rank higher than you? you havnt even released a patch. The only thing you have done is come in here, and expect to be accepted into a HACKING community without having any skills whatsoever, you hardly knew what FFTPatcher was. Im not saying there is anything wrong with it, but if you dont contribute anything other than insults and "psycho" posts, your not going to be welcome for much longer.

Im not saying i dont like you, when your not calling Voldemort ugly, me a jackass, or CidIII a tranny(i mean that you said he had an erection in teh same sentence you told him he looked like a girl) i actually enjoy reading your posts. but seriously, think about what your doing. even if CidIII doesnt care about what you called him, others may.

I Reitterate, this is not GameFAQs. if you want to troll someones personall appearence, post a topic there.

Also, before you get all pissy and ask me what i have contributed, let me list some things.

1. http://www.ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=764
2. I have my own forum section.
3. I can ASM hack
4. i have extensive knowledge of how events work and how to edit them
5. i can edit maps
6. i am working with gomtuu on a map editor.
7. i have helped more noobs with general patcher questions than i can count
ad 8. i have actually helped melonhead fix bugs in the new text editor, not just by finding them, actually fixing them.

/bitching

lol, had to get it off my mind....

she has calmed down a bit.

I wouldnt be so abrupt to say things like this, especially after seeing a FEW people disagree with my way of handeling it. but it did need to be addressed. Zodiac interrupted us though, and said some things. but it didnt stop us much >.>

Archael

February 01, 2009, 11:56:56 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "SentinalBlade"she has calmed down a bit.

pussy

CidIII

February 01, 2009, 11:59:05 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by CidIII
This topic is funny.
I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

SentinalBlade

February 02, 2009, 12:02:37 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "SentinalBlade"she has calmed down a bit.

pussy

Did you see the way kurado depicted you in his fix of my comic? i think that says alot more about the way that FFH thinks about you then how that post made me a pussy :P

i keed i keed.... :3 now just dont take me out of 1.3 credits for helping with the PSP...oh wait...you did >.< xD

Archael

February 02, 2009, 12:05:18 am #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
ill add back in 13027

CidIII

February 02, 2009, 12:06:44 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by CidIII
Okay, I'll put you back in the FFBlacktics credits then.
I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

Zalge

February 02, 2009, 12:23:58 am #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
Quote from: "CidIII"This topic is funny.
Very much so.

Kokojo

February 02, 2009, 02:02:49 am #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
I see that Voldemort din't get sex during that trip...
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

tithin

February 02, 2009, 03:35:55 am #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by tithin
Voldemort is back.

And he brought friends!

So is the new trolling super star tag team Me, Asmo and Voldemort?
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Hey, Cosgrove, how come you never married?"
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Because I eat too much meat."
14:46  @Celdia          ò Heresy. No such thing as 'too much meat'
14:47  @Celdia          ò One night with tithin would teach you that.

Archael

February 02, 2009, 09:19:01 am #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "Kokojo"I see that Voldemort din't get sex during that trip...

I went to visit my girlfriend man, I got copious amounts of sex

sometimes you truly talk out of your ass

:?

Asmo X

February 02, 2009, 09:39:35 am #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
Quote from: "SentinalBlade"And entirely Unprovoked, you called him a girl, fat, and accused him of having an erection.

lol

DarthPaul

February 02, 2009, 10:58:22 am #12 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
I must talk out my ass too Arch, because I came to the exact same conclusion as Koko.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Archael

February 02, 2009, 02:23:18 pm #13 Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 07:29:32 pm by Archael
Quote from: "darthpaul"I must talk out my ass too Arch, because I came to the exact same conclusion as Koko.

an incorrect conclusion

also a very bad poke at someone

you see, everyone who knows me more intimately on this site (and on the internet) by now knows that I have a girlfriend

it is not so much that I claim to be getting sex all the time (and I don't, it's just obvious that I do considering I have a girlfriend and we love eachother very much, the sex is great)

it's just that the lame-old "lolo you must not get any sex arch because x or y reason" in this case, is so incorrect that it loses it's humor (not that it ever had the potential of being that funny anyway, for all you fucks know, any of us on this site could be fucking their girlfriend 10 times a day)

There is also a great deal of irony in the situation, because the guy who is saying I "do not get any sex during my trip" looks like this:

And while I really don't care to judge a fellow male on anything, like I give a fuck what someone else looks like, since he seems to have some distorted view of the kind of male that gets "sex during the trip" in an americanized society (such as the one I live / work / study in), I will point out the following.

You think I'm fat? I think you:

- Have no neck and what looks to be like an under-developed muscular / skeletal structure

- Have narrow shoulders / frame in general are probably too narrow for your height and age. Not an indication of good health and/or genetics.

- Seem to be UNDER-Weight, yet you call me fat (for some reason god knows why? I actually need to GAIN some weight right now!)

- Have some severe jaw issues going on, I bet you have problems with dental development as well... I am not too sure that girly-jaw of yours has much space for a full set of teeth to properly develop without some kind of help

- Overall look like an 8 year old, but is actually 18. I know some people develop later in life than others, but this is just ridiculous.

That said, I'd rather be fat (which I don't think I am.. my bodyfat % is 9, unless you guys in france consider that fat?? IDK) that look like you.

Any day.

Next time you troll one of my precious spam topics, the pwnage will become even more severe.

You have been warn!

-completeboy

Archael

February 02, 2009, 02:29:32 pm #14 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "tithin"Voldemort is back.

And he brought friends!

So is the new trolling super star tag team Me, Asmo and Voldemort?

I dont just troll I pwn too

On Topic: MagiTek is still a fuckin bitch as of 3:31 PM - February 2, 2009

philsov

February 02, 2009, 02:31:07 pm #15 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
stfu fattie.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Archael

February 02, 2009, 02:42:45 pm #16 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "philsov"stfu fattie.

u know u like these rolls

u can lose urself in them in ecstacy

DarthPaul

February 02, 2009, 02:48:26 pm #17 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
LEAVE MAGITEK ALONE.....OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /Chris Crocker

But really now why not bitch her out in PM and stop showing how little you ability to not rage is.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Kokojo

February 02, 2009, 02:48:44 pm #18 Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 02:52:31 pm by Kokojo
lol, zomg, i fell soooo bad now /cry.
O wait...
I just remembered internet argumentation is worthless.
But i admit i cannot know, did i really get to you or are you just trolling for the sake of it, that is, absolutely no point.

Edit : Stop trolling, Voldemort, don't make it look like you ate RageFlakes this morning.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Archael

February 02, 2009, 02:51:26 pm #19 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "darthpaul"LEAVE MAGITEK ALONE.....OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /Chris Crocker

But really now why not bitch her out in PM and stop showing how little you ability to not rage is.

cuz u cant troll a girl via PM dude

it needs to be made public so her attention whoring seems threatened