• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:28:07 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Do this, Post your results

Started by GeneralStrife, December 19, 2011, 07:50:27 pm

GeneralStrife

I got Ron Paul #1
Obummer and Mitt Romney were my runners ups
Post yours!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/fullpage?id=15177995

Kaijyuu

Some of those I didn't even have an acceptable response to.

The mexico border one: I think we should altogether care less about people crossing it. All the options were things to strengthen the border, so I chose the "do what we're doing now" one.
Abortion: I'm 100% neutral so I wouldn't actually support (or be against) any of the options. I let the cards fall where they will on that one.

The choices were altogether wacky. Some had 2+ identical answers (global warming). I also noticed that the majority of responses were conservative leaning. I suspect the reason for all that is because these are the opinions of the various candidates (rather than a fair spread of all possible opinions), and there are multiple possibilities from the GOP right now and only 1 from the democrats.

All this tells me is I'm way more radically left leaning than most US politicians. Obama's rather middle-of-the-isle and the other options only go further to the right. I want options for vastly expanded healthcare, vastly expanded public education, and vastly reduced military. None of those are apparently on the table.

How's Canada's weather this time of year? Chilly I presume.
  • Modding version: PSX

Eternal

1) Obama
2) Huntsman
3) Bachmann *shiver*
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

EmmaNigma

I got Glorious Successor Kim Jong-Un, with Glorious Leaders Kim Jong-Il and Kim Il-Sung
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

formerdeathcorps

I refuse on principle to answer Question 1, 2, 4, 6, or 11.  None of the answers fully encapsulate what I think is necessary.
Question 7's scope is too narrow, and thus, I refuse to answer a misleading question.

In all likelihood, I probably won't vote for anyone.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Taichii

1)barack obama
2)michele bachman
3)ron paul
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"