• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:52:38 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

DeadManWalking's Sprites: The Adventurer (Female)

Started by DeadManWalking, March 29, 2010, 03:51:13 am

Lijj

I'd reckon right where the arm pit is make shading 0ne or two pixels higher(with medium tone). Should look less puffy then.
Wow he does look a lot better without the tails.
  • Modding version: PSX

DeadManWalking

Hrm.  Is that on the arm or the main sprites?  I'm mainly just not sure which to mess with.

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

DeadManWalking

Not those, I'm talking about either editing the ones without the arms or the arms =P  I'll try the arms.

DeadManWalking

Here's this one.

[attachment=1:7qvqy4t5]Adventurer Preview.png[/attachment:7qvqy4t5]

[attachment=0:7qvqy4t5]Adventurer3.bmp[/attachment:7qvqy4t5]

DeadManWalking

Two things, where can I find the different red mage portraits so I can use the hat off of one of them, and how did Lijj create those walking animations for her sprite?

Cheetah

There is one other that has black on the hat too, but I can't seem to locate it, these are a good start though.
Current Projects:

DeadManWalking

Thanks, here's a new preview--complete with portraits.

[attachment=0:nx3b7c63]Adventurer Preview.png[/attachment:nx3b7c63]

DeadManWalking

Anyone?  I've heard a suggestion to enlarge the hat, but I'd like to actually get a couple of posts before I do anything.

jimmyjw88

Interesting portrait. Very nice. Though, that stripe on the hat seems outlined, so is his left shoulder (our right).
Also, I think his backpack could use some dark shades. His hair (sideburn) seems bit random, hmm...not sure though. And that line on neck area, should make look more like back hair rather than just a line.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

DeadManWalking

Here's another little bit.

[attachment=1:25o4y9f1]Adventurer Portrait Preview.png[/attachment:25o4y9f1]

Lydyn/Raven asked me to make the hat less round, it looked like a helmet.  Here's what I got now.

[attachment=0:25o4y9f1]Adventurer Portrait2.png[/attachment:25o4y9f1]

jimmyjw88

His hat should slope bit on the front, like the sprite. Add bit dark shades on his left (our right) shoulder, backpack.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kyousukeee

Hey nice job ^^ I really liked this one , I'd change the chemist for this one anytime .
The last preview looks better , the hat isn't so round now .
Just my two cents but I think the hat should be one pixel to the left in the diagonal front frame

DeadManWalking

How's this one?

[attachment=0:sbu4c0hy]Adventurer Portrait L.png[/attachment:sbu4c0hy]

And, I think I'll do that, Kyou.

DeadManWalking

Unless someone notes something else, this should be my final preview (I'll test it in game before submitting it, though)

Kagebunji

Just what the hell you did with his eyes on port on last palette?! Change it ASAP!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

DeadManWalking

...I can change it back.  The lightest color on the band shares an eye color =P  It was like it before, too, but I guess it wasn't as noticable.

Kagebunji

...Just make it bright. Dark eyes aren't fitting, unless you are doing UFO sprite and portrait.

DeadManWalking

Well, here's one more then.

[attachment=0:3bc7fqeu]Adventurer Preview.png[/attachment:3bc7fqeu]

Kagebunji

Still dark, you used the lightest shades? If you have at least one color left, create bright shade.