• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

Kokojo

> Roll the healing dice towards dome.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

VampragonLord

>If satan refuses to fuse properly with me, then i shall oppose him and everything he stands for! I begin questing for a holy relic to set myself up as diety!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Kokojo

UPDATE THIS SHIT YOU BORING MAN

Celdia

Koko, take over. Just start posting rolls and results. This is essentially just randomness. Anyone could take PX's place :P
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

st4rw4k3r

September 18, 2011, 04:06:13 pm #45 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:06:39 pm by st4rw4k3r
If Koko doesn't do it within the hour, I will. :D

Kokojo

September 18, 2011, 04:25:47 pm #46 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:26:13 pm by Kokojo
Quote from: Celdia>Fix the word parser on this game so it understands the difference between 'learn' and 'attempt'.

5: Not only you do so, but it wants to give you bonuses in exchange! (+1 next roll) (still wounded)

Quote from: st4rw4k3r> Realize that this place has neither pants, nor infernal cows. Look for the nearest person, and ask them if there is a leader, or Deity of this amazing place. (If there isn't, I might be the guy to do so :D)

4: You ask them. They do not awnser.

Quote from: Dome
>I roll on the ground, looking for a cursed ring, which will give me very powerful stats

6: It gives you very powerfull stats, immense strenght, but also a meteor is now arriving toward earth (especially you) (3 turns till meteocrash)

Quote from: >Twinees
>Is dead

4 : Indeed.

Quote from: RavenOfrazgriz
> Use Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start to get myself back into the game with all the ridiculous cheating luxuries the Konami Code provides.

3: You're not able to enter the Konami code in REALITY. You're doing it from the ghostworld.

Quote from: >Kokojo
> Roll the healing dice towards dome.

3 : You roll it towards dome, but you first launched it in your face. (-1 next roll)

DOME MUST ROLL TO DODGE
5: Dome pwns the dice using his super-mega powers from the cursed ring! After he disposes of it, he keeps one side of the die for a boost next round (+1 next roll)

Quote from: >VampragonLord
>If satan refuses to fuse properly with me, then i shall oppose him and everything he stands for! I begin questing for a holy relic to set myself up as diety!

2 : You got very near the satan-destoyer-holy-mitten, but you get distracted by a flying cheescake. It gets away and you feel sad.

3 turns till meteocrash (Will affect dome and the posters before and after him)

st4rw4k3r

It even effects me while I'm in Nirvana?

>Realize that this person is rude. Check if he/she is wearing pants.

Dome

September 18, 2011, 04:59:54 pm #48 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:01:55 pm by Dome
Quote from: Kokojo on September 18, 2011, 04:25:47 pm
6: It gives you very powerfull stats, immense strenght,

FINALLY! MY CURSED RING!

Quote from: Kokojo on September 18, 2011, 04:25:47 pm
but also a meteor is now arriving toward earth (especially you) (3 turns till meteocrash)

A meteor? Easy stuff
>Casts innocent on himself

Celdia

> Searches for a cowboy hat and a portal to the top of the meteor so she can ride it like Major Kong

st4rw4k3r

September 18, 2011, 06:32:25 pm #50 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 06:37:06 pm by st4rw4k3r
oh god.
I do hope you get a six on that celdia.

Dome

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

VampragonLord

>Find silver hair dye and some darker make up. somebody has to play the emo villian after all.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Kokojo

September 19, 2011, 05:35:15 pm #55 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 05:57:23 pm by Kokojo
Quote from: St4rwalk3r
>Realize that this person is rude. Check if he/she is wearing pants.

Your roll : 2

You instead look at this persons boobs. The man gets angry and shouts at you!

Quote from: Dome
>Casts innocent on himself

Your roll : 1 (+1)

You jumble up the quote, and end up not casting anything.

Quote from: Celdia
> Searches for a cowboy hat and a portal to the top of the meteor so she can ride it like Major Kong

Your roll : 4 (+1)

You find both, and you get them for free. You din't go trought the portal yet, but in the cowbow hat was a 249-leaf clover. (+1 to next roll)

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz
> Press Down+B from the ghostworld to help Celdia roll a 6 since that meteor ain't hittin' me anyway.

Your roll : 6

You actually CATCH something with up+b, but not the dice: the ghostworld, and it releashes you in a attempt to stay in the game.

RavenOfRazgriz has revived!

Quote from: Eternal248
>Begin charging Holy.

Your roll : 4

You begin to charge holy (1 turn left)

Quote from: Vampdragonlord
>Find silver hair dye and some darker make up. somebody has to play the emo villian after all.

Your roll : 1

You find a shiny cape, excalibur, and a hero's liscense.

(Hey, I forgot to play!)
> Grow wings

Your roll : 5(-1)

You grow wings like a champion.

Two turns till meteocrash. (Will affect dome and the posters before and after him)

Players Table
Kokojo -
Eternal248- Charging Holy
VampdragonLord -
RavenofRagriz -
Celdia - +1 next roll
Dome -
St4rwalk3r -

Celdia

> Don the hat, grin like an idiot and use that portal - this is gonna be one helluva ride. :D

Eternal

>Continue charging Holy while dodging delicious meatballs.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

> I teleport into all this madness in hope and start protecting Eternal with my dual pistols Ivory and Ebony so he can cast Holy and save us from Meteor.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...