• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:17:39 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Ramza leaves

Started by Mundolf, August 16, 2010, 12:04:42 pm

Mundolf

Not sure if this is supposed to happen but after the fight at Mandalia Ramza leaves my party and I am left with the one jack-of-all-trades that I forgot to disband. I went back and removed him then tried the battle again and Ramza still left leaving me with no one in my party. I am slightly confused with this but here is what I have done so far.
1. Clean ISO extended with Shishi
2. ppf-o-matic installed merc
3. loaded a save after the first battle
4. tutorial battle - ramza's turn sends me to the world map.

PX_Timefordeath

It's a demo. There are plenty of errors with it. Ramza leaving is one of them.

LastingDawn

Quote from: "Mundolf"Not sure if this is supposed to happen but after the fight at Mandalia Ramza leaves my party and I am left with the one jack-of-all-trades that I forgot to disband. I went back and removed him then tried the battle again and Ramza still left leaving me with no one in my party. I am slightly confused with this but here is what I have done so far.
1. Clean ISO extended with Shishi
2. ppf-o-matic installed merc
3. loaded a save after the first battle
4. tutorial battle - ramza's turn sends me to the world map.

It's an old error... which I swore I fixed... That makes little sense as to why that would happen.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

donpmill

I'm having pretty much the same issue.  Downloaded both files from the original post.  So simply open it with Shishi?  Do I need to use any other the other apps, like the text patching app?  I just opened it with Shishi and then applied the ppf patch.  Ramza's turn on the tutorial sends me to an empty world map.  Maybe I'm missing something.  Thanks!!!!

LastingDawn

You appear to be using an unfinished version I released only in despair of the project never being finished, though I regained my spirit and am back at work on it.

What you have there is basically a Far from unfinished tutorial, that's all.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!