• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 04:39:31 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

question about celia/lede dupes

Started by theultrawolf, June 27, 2011, 05:25:30 am

theultrawolf

hey all,

quick question: I've begun to tamper with jobs, abilities, etc for a project I've been working on and I've made some progress,
and there's been little to no glitches, bugs, errors, etc, except for one small thing, and this is the Celia/Lede dupe jobs 3A and 3B respectively. Upon entering the formation screen to access these characters' job wheels, the game freezes. Why is this?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

LastingDawn

That is most certainly odd. I've never heard of this problem myself, do they have access to the other jobs?
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

theultrawolf

They have access to other jobs and can learn/equip other R/S/M abilities as well as adding a second skillset, but as soon as you try to change classes and the job wheel displays their default class, the game freezes. I haven't seen this on any other unused/semi unused jobs.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

RandMuadDib

I'm fairly certain I had the same problem a while back but couldn't find a solution and gave up
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Zozma

June 27, 2011, 09:19:51 pm #4 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:21:35 pm by Zozma
its not Lede, its Celia, both celia versions the sprite calls for a weird value for the menu sprite (i am assuming) and this crashes the game

try it without celia, just do lede and ull see

change the assigned menu sprite and your problem will go away AFAIK
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!