• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:34:06 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

So I can use a hand with... everything X.X

Started by RayKamiya, January 08, 2016, 06:52:12 pm

RayKamiya

So I started up a topic on the new project Ideas forum http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11065.0 where I want to work on a hack and make a mod of the game.

and i will admit it, I am a complete noob when it comes to hacking and modding games,  hell the best I can do is make games with RPG maker as that's kind of idiot proof XD

my biggest problem is, I look at the tutorials and the software and the instructions and I feel overwhelmed, not only that but I also suffer from ADHD and Clinical depression so alot of times I have a hard time learning new things from reading instructions and i have to be shown how to do things in order to make it work (The irony here is I work as An IT project technician and many times I do work off manuals to make sure I'm doing something right...)

My biggest thing is too, I need help both keeping on track and helping me stay in line with what I need when it comes to this mod, keeping within the memory limits of the mod as well as helping with dialogue and spelling, To put it bluntly A dyslexic monkey has better grammar than I do X_X.

I do want to learn how to mod the game, but at the same time I need help getting off my feet and doing something, i don't mind working with a small team, I want to learn and create something enjoyable.

so anyone interested please reply here or message me.

i will try and be available as much as I can, my work sends me all over my Provence and I'm not online all the time, so If i don't get to you right away please don't get mad, I'm either at work or on the road or sleeping from a long work day.

fame89

I am interested.
I also do not have too much experience here.
I do not have adhd, and reading tutorials is a problem.
Maybe in two we can manage to embrace it.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Post was made over a year and a half ago.

If you can't read tutorials you'll learn nothing.
  • Modding version: PSX