• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 27, 2024, 09:41:33 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Turn a line into PSP script!

Started by Xifanie, September 06, 2009, 01:22:11 pm

Xifanie

September 08, 2009, 03:04:50 pm #20 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
The spirits reached the top of mine mind when I put in action mine marvelous idea to play with the creature that is butchered into bacon of mine neighbor.

I ate the uribo after it got tired.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

philsov

September 08, 2009, 03:28:16 pm #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
And thus we paraded and danced through the weld til its energy was nigh-gone.  However, its glowing sweat enticed me so, and it lain there so swadled in natures grace.  Allure was met with decisiveness, and shortly thereafter we found ourselves in full coitous; the uribo with its two hinds legs arching toward the east and the west, and my mouth, my voice, the instrument of my songs was the warm wind of summer.  Were it a goat it would have bleeted, were it a wolf it would have howled.  But it was an uribo, so there was a feeble squeel, and soft succulent bacon turned into rigid yet caring diamond.  My neighbor will be most vexed, but it was a labor of love, lust, and lamentation.   Ne'er more!

(Yes, I did go there!)

I slept for the night and decided to tell the neighbor tomorrow.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Xifanie

September 09, 2009, 11:46:54 am #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
The day passed as our star rose from the east warming up the land and water, letting me open mine eyes for I to admire the magnificent view to end its course at the west leaving naught to light, all to darkness. Mine energy running out, a location where recovery was possible was necessary. The uribo was in my stomach, although its skin was still there. Thus, using ropes I created a masterpiece: the S Bag (sleeping bag). If a woman were to utilize it, she were to be completely recovered; but still hungry. I utilized the S Bag but in order to achieve the task a sex change was required. The last thing to do was to admit the atrocities that happened to the poor uribo.

The neighbor threw a stone on me and I fell off the cliff.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

PX_Timefordeath

September 21, 2009, 09:47:57 pm #23 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by PX_Timefordeath
As I explained the tragick tale of his wife, his fury thus greweth tenfold with each passing second. As I foresaw, his wrath doth go where no beast had before explored. As I finished serenading the hymn, I was prepared for what vengeance he doth seeketh. I had braced myself for a tackle, but what came forth was very much worse. As the large, solid, round, hard object strucketh my face, my body was hence sent flying. Fearing for the worst, I turned around mid-flight, and I saw a deep gorge. My breath hath escaped me, but I had a noble trick up my sleeve. Rotating myself in mid-air, I focused all energy into my arse.

I farted and flew into my neighbor.

Kokojo

From mine intestines came a cruel mouvement ; a melancoly of the simpliest of foods and minerals, gazeous in existance, as they came out of the depts of my body, tearing appart the now wrecthed air, giving mine body an noble advantage of flight ; and thus my composition of existance flew into mine ennemie, making him fall forthwards.

Then I stabbed him with my teeths.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Archael

Quote from: "Zodiac"The day passed as our star rose from the east warming up the land and water, letting me open mine eyes for I to admire the magnificent view to end its course at the west leaving naught to light, all to darkness. Mine energy running out, a location where recovery was possible was necessary. The uribo was in my stomach, although its skin was still there. Thus, using ropes I created a masterpiece: the S Bag (sleeping bag). If a woman were to utilize it, she were to be completely recovered; but still hungry. I utilized the S Bag but in order to achieve the task a sex change was required. The last thing to do was to admit the atrocities that happened to the poor uribo.

The neighbor threw a stone on me and I fell off the cliff.

lol

Xifanie

This reaction was to be expected and I already prepared myself for mine enemy's upcoming rage. Sharper than the sword and mightier than the pen, this tool can eradicate the most monstrous of monsters. Taking my sharp mouth bones, I dashed toward him, while his flesh couldn't dodge the fatal blow.

EDITED YOU FUCKING GRAMMAR NAZI

I drank all his blood.

Dominic NY18

Quote from: "Zodiac"This reaction was to be expected and I already prepared myself for mine foe's upcoming rage. Sharper than the sword and mightier than the pen, this tool can eradicate the most monstrous of monsters. Taking mine sharp mouth bones, I dashed toward him, whom couldn't dodge the fatal blow.

I drank all his blood.

In an archaic sense, "mine" is only used before words that begin with a vowel. And "whom" is the objective form of "who"...

This thread reminds me of Frog from Chrono Trigger.

/grammar police

PX_Timefordeath

As thy neighbor's salty fluid of life entered into my mouth down into mine stomacke, I realized that thee blood thirsting ritual was as rare as Marquist Elmdore feasting upon thy maidens with thy fangs.

My wife found me and the corpse.