• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 03:02:17 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

New New Naruto Topic

Started by RolyTunedIn, November 03, 2009, 11:17:51 am

scatttman

Quote from: "VampragonLord"so its actually fully working? thats pretty awesome! :mrgreen:  and it will be the base for akatsuki chars as kakashi is the base for konoha ninjas

jimmyjw88

Its been awhile. Here's an update of Tobi/Madara port.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Cheetah

What activity!? Kakashi is looking really great, I am very happy to see this sprite complete. I will load it up in shishi and go through all the animations son to give a full review.
Current Projects:

scatttman

good to hear about you jimmy :) thats a great tobi port

scatttman

update itachi's sprite

i dont know how seushire did the head someone knows what base should i use to make the head ? or someone can help?

jimmyjw88

Hmm...do you still have Seushiro's Itachi attempts?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

scatttman

jimmyjw88

I feel Seushiro custom made his head. Hmm...Itachi...Perhaps Izlude as the base with some tweaks?

scatttman

ye i try it
i try izlude and wiegaf but i figure out that i sucks XD
well im going to try made it custom

jimmyjw88

Izlude would be a better base. Wiegraf's doesn't really fit as the base. Itachi's hair is center-split.

scatttman

so thats how it looks with izlude head without customization just change color

RolyTunedIn

nice tobi port jimmy. that itachi is coming along nicely scattt. but i cant help but feel he needs a cloud on the bottom of his robe in the back frames.

scatttman

scatttman

update itachi's sprite

jimmy do u have an itachi portrait ?

jimmyjw88

Yup but its horrible. Major fix needed. I'll have rework him again.

scatttman

oh but maybe i can work on it
post it if you dont have time for work on it :)

jimmyjw88

Sure.
Behold...The horrid!!

Kagebunji

Buhahahaha! What the fuck is going with his face, Jimmy? If you change his whole face, this will be great port.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

jimmyjw88

Yeah, I know. Horrible. Well, I totally suck at shadings.

scatttman

its not that badbut still needs works i gues is hard to do the marks behind his eyes
ill see if i can do anything