• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 08:41:40 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Unit and Face Sets (Image Heavy)

Started by Snap006, July 02, 2013, 01:57:34 pm

Snap006

Here are some unit and facesets I made using the characters sprites created by people on this site. I did not make any of the original sprites. I just created the units and facesets from the sprites. I figured it might save some people time.

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

Facesets

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Snap006

More

Jumza

Should be added to this sticky
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9762.0

Also, can you use the normal standing anims for the monsters? Some (like the hydra) are not and would look odd in formation.

Also, you added the blank 'coming soon' one :P That made me lol
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Snap006

Xifanie had suggested me just creating another thread.

I don't have the hydra ones. I was doing those in a hurry.

I actually did the coming soon one as a place holder for the character slots like dead malak and teta. It helped me keep track of things easier.

I suck at making sprites so this was the next best thing I could do.

Jumza

Well if you want this to be a reliable source, you have to do everything perfectly, even if you're in a hurry. Just put the sprites into ShiShi, or take the BMP's and open them in paint and take the standing frames instead of... Whatever some of those monsters are doing.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Snap006

I think the sprite sheet I had didn't have the normal post. I usually just make these for my little projects. I really didn't think to export out of shishi. lol