• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 01:37:40 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Ansehelm's Sprites (FFT Expansion)

Started by Ansehelm, March 17, 2022, 01:06:10 pm

Ansehelm

March 17, 2022, 01:06:10 pm Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 01:22:31 pm by Ansehelm
Hey y'all, I've never made a spriting thread before, but I've made a few Frankensprites for my own hack, and though I might as well post them here:

I don't consider myself much of an artist, but I think most of these turned out well. The Giant Spider sprite is a port from an old game called Lords of Magic, and I'm not great at making portraits from scratch, so it's blank for now.  The Saito portrait could also use a tweak or two.  I'm aware that there is another version of a Chocobo knight sprite out there, but this one is unrelated, although I did use Twinees' male berserker sprite for the lower body.  The panther knight portrait used parts of the Wolf Knight portrait by Lijj, and the Royal Cavalier portrait is a tweak of Srekciv's Vicks portrait.  My mod uses a fair amount of recoloring of other units, but those aren't fully unique units to justify their posting here.

Feedback is always welcome, and if anyone wants to take a crack at a spider portrait, that would be dope. :cool:
  • Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

Hey, pretty good efforts! I really like the chocobo warrior!
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.