• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:08:20 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Wolfran

Thanks, guys. Now I can do a extreme change in attacks and casts.
Kage, I think a belt would be great in this hunter.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

A belt! Indeed, a great idea. I will make sure to implement it!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

The belt would be the ultimate touch!
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Oh, right, I should post Hunter with belt. Also, Assassin is almost done, I need to touch up few things here and there, hopefully it will be done today.

Lijj

Looks great.. makes a nice new generic archer as well.

Kagebunji

Cool, then I will move on to full sheet later. I wonder what I will do for Death Corps palette, primary palette is already green... Perhaps a darker green?

Lijj

A green tunic with black cape maybe.

mav

You can always go brown for the Death Corps palette, as seen with the Summoners.

Kagebunji

Brown would work, yeah. So here are my plans for palettes:
1. Players palette- Breen cape
2. Hokuten- Blue cape
3. Nanten- Black cape(or gold, I really need help with this one too)
4. Death Corps- Brown cape
5. Church/Lionel- Red
Suggestions? And yes, I will change only cape, since black shares colors with boots, I could always change the feather, but this shares colors with boots too(only one), besides feather won't do much difference, heh.

mav

Why aren't you changing the clothes and boots? It won't cause the skin color or anything to look terrible. I'll help you with the palettes, if you'd like.

GeneralStrife

hunter looks smexy so far. I'd change arms since hes wearing a cool hunter cape now. looks silly with archer arms

Kagebunji

I am trying to keep my palettes simple, Mav. But if you could help me out, I would be damn grateful, man.

mav

January 25, 2011, 10:14:58 pm #1732 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:22:45 pm by mav
Anytime, chief. We can keep the palettes simple, but also make them unique. Just let me know when you want them.

EDIT: Here's an example of a simple, unique palette. This could be used for the Death Corps.

Kagebunji

Whoa, that is awesome. Once I finish the sheet, I will send it over to you so you can palette it, ok?

Kagebunji

I don' have much time, so I will keep this brief. Female Assassin is finished(thanks to Twin, who copy/pasted attack animations into in-water animations, thanks for that man!). Credits go to Twin, and Mav as well. I am about to submit it, I will post BMP here.

Twinees

Nice stuff Kage! I'll test this out and tell you what i think soon.

Kill_Bones

This is kind of off topic, but in the sprite download section, it looks as if two of the lamia ports are with the wrong sprite?

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Kagebunji

I know. But it isn't my fault, I checked the sprite to make sure, and palettes are all in order.

Lijj

Quote from: Kill_Bones on January 29, 2011, 01:53:39 pm
This is kind of off topic, but in the sprite download section, it looks as if two of the lamia ports are with the wrong sprite?

Oh darn.. I forgot to fix that preview.. the actual sprite's fine. for monsters i have to make the previews by copy and pasting because otherwise the preview is a different size than the rest. I'll get to it next time I update. Sorry about that Kagebunji.

GeneralStrife