• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:29:36 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT: kind of

Started by Asmo X, July 08, 2011, 02:28:51 am

RavenOfRazgriz

...No.  Just no.  That's stupid as hell.  Chakra doesn't really even need to be "fixed."  You heal the equivalent of being hit by a Longsword with it.  The only thing making it close to "OP" is Monk having both high base PA and innate Martial Arts.  Lower base PA or remove Martial Arts, any "problem" with Chakra is fixed.

Eternal

Still need feedback about levels.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

MysticKnightFF5

Dome gave your feedback, which I think we all agree on.

Eternal

Chapter I ENTDs done. Moving onto Chapter II now. Still a lot to do, but it's coming together. :)
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

MysticKnightFF5

Cool! I can't wait Ety~! ^.^

Dome

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on March 26, 2012, 11:20:31 pm
Cool! I can't wait Ety~! ^.^

Pretty much this, without the "Ety"

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

March 27, 2012, 02:19:19 am #66 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:41:29 pm by Eternal248
You're in luck! It's being released today. :D

EDIT: Being released tomorrow! It's all done, but I'm giving it a playthrough to see if anything needs fixed/changed. Up to Chapter III now, going to do Chapter IV tomorrow.

Eternal

Testing is done through halfway through Chapter IV. Sorry about the delay, but I really want to make sure the gameplay feels good before I release it.

The Damned

(And my Internet is finally back.)

Heh, figures that you posted right after I convince myself not to post earlier this morning and just wait instead.

Anyway, I don't see why you're apologizing for testing of all things. Testing needs to be always needs to be done. Better having at least some, if not most, of it done before it's released than none of them.

What did you do end up deciding anyway? I looked back through the entirety of the thread earlier, but I'm guessing there have been at least some changes from that or, at least, ones that haven't been posted about other things not-related to class or Asmo's list in the first post.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"