• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:15:54 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Old] Bugs on Terminate (Deep Dungeon) Help Please

Started by albedo, April 05, 2015, 10:47:56 pm

albedo

April 05, 2015, 10:47:56 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:24:28 am by Dome
First of all, AWESOME hack! I've enjoyed it thoroughly and I'm finally in DD, but I can't advance:
I only get two battles, the first against a single mime that, once he finishes his turn, continues to move but does nothing. Bringing up the turns menu it seems there are more enemies, but none can be seen and the battle gets stuck, can't even continue with the mime looping his infinite turns.

Second battle is against a unit with the Soldier Job and another one knocked out with the Cleric job. Can beat the soldier easily enough, but can't find the exit to the next floor. I'm assuming it's under the knocked out unit, but I cannot revive her, not with white magic, revive, phoenix down, nothing.

What can I do? 

Dome

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
Glad you enjoyed the patch :-)

About your question...the DD isn't 100% completed in the last released version, that's why you are encountering "problems" and strange/bugged battles
However, you should still be able to advance: IIRC, the exit changes each time you enter the map (there are 4/5 possible exits) so you should be fine...you just need some patience :p

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

albedo

Oh, I see. Thanks for the answer and keep up the awesome work.
BTW have you done any more hacks?

Dome

Np man :-)
I'm still working on 1.02, but willpower is low, for 2 reasons:
1) I'm lazy
2) Things like this make me feel ever lazier
3) I'm lazy

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

3lric

• Modding version: PSX