• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

July 24, 2021, 03:52:37 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFTA: Revisited 1.061

Started by rrs_kai, September 21, 2014, 02:20:39 pm

matchet

Now, this is gold. Thank you!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dual-Wielding Ninja

Quote from: rrs_kai on June 08, 2021, 02:35:32 pmI haven't because they were mostly the same for a large portion of the this mod's development.

Lately, I've made the following changes:
Removed Shieldbearer, Doublehand, Reflex, Strikeback
Humans got MagPow+ and Moogles got Doublesword
Many have received Immunity and Absorb MP, and all races can equip shields

Thanks for reminding, I will update the docs.
Edit: Updated the documentation and here is the link to the tab named R and S abilities
I will document them, and those two are the only changes to R-abilities
---Absorb MP triggers for all MP based skills
---Last Berserk = Quicken + Boost + Haste (think of it as an adrenaline rush)
Did you find anything other than Firestream?
Which version have you played? The 1.0 is not the best one and will soon be removed; I've only kept it for archival.
The latest one is the one to get. I am planning for an update that removes a lot of the fancy skill effects which should iron out any chances of bugs. Might take a month.

Anyway, could you please post all the bugs that you've observed?
Should probs update the thread title and the changelog on the first post to reflect the changes brought to 1.07.
  • Discord username: Dual-Wielding Ninja

rrs_kai

Quote from: Dual-Wielding Ninja on July 12, 2021, 07:19:43 pmShould probs update the thread title and the changelog on the first post to reflect the changes brought to 1.07.
Thanks for pointing it out. I'm still working on the 1.07, so I'll update the thread once I have the download ready.