• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

My most used team for battles

Started by DekuLinkX707, November 29, 2010, 10:52:25 am

DekuLinkX707

This is my selected few from mr party I use the most for battles.

Ramza-Lvl.68-Dragoon as of now, working on mastering it. almost done. Has squire as secendary (to use focus and shout to raise stats and gain easy JP)
Gerald-Lvl.53-Bard (almost mastered, Has all songs learned, just need to get fly) as Orator as secendary (mastered Orator). In the process of leveling him up and mastering Bard.
Luso-Lvl.65-Samuri with Huntcraft as his secendary (for the same reason as Ramza).
Hadrian-Lvl.64-Black Mage with Iaido as secendary. He's the one i'm working on to be my Dark Knight. Over half way there. ;D
Agrias-Lvl.67-Holy Knight (mastered), with items as secendary with the ability Throw Items. Very usefull.

And no i havent beaten it yet. I'm going to get my Dark Knight before my next Story Battle. I wanna get him early. Also can't wait to get Orlandu so I can give his Excalibur to my Dark Knight so he'll have infinite Haste. ;D

ffta707

I got my main character a Dark Knight a while back. It's not worth it ;). It wasted 3 days of my life. TBH, I'd rather have my Ramza a squire, since it makes him a tank.

Dark Knights aren't bad (Obviously), but they aren't worth the suffering.

DekuLinkX707

Quote from: "ffta707"I got my main character a Dark Knight a while back. It's not worth it ;). It wasted 3 days of my life. TBH, I'd rather have my Ramza a squire, since it makes him a tank.

Good god man, why would you want to make any main character a Dark Knight? Have you seen what they look like? It's like a pimped out Black Mage.
Anyways, i know Ramza's best class is squire, that's why its my secendary, but I'm just mastering a few other classes while I level up Luso and my Bard. After I get done, I'll be a Squire with Jump as my secondary.
I have a whole team planned out that will totaly kill when I'm finished with it. ;D

ffta707

Quote from: "DekuLinkX707"
Quote from: "ffta707"I got my main character a Dark Knight a while back. It's not worth it ;). It wasted 3 days of my life. TBH, I'd rather have my Ramza a squire, since it makes him a tank.

Good St. Ajora man, why would you want to make any main character a Dark Knight? Have you seen what they look like? It's like a pimped out Black Mage.
Anyways, i know Ramza's best class is squire, that's why its my secendary, but I'm just mastering a few other classes while I level up Luso and my Bard. After I get done, I'll be a Squire with Jump as my secondary.
I have a whole team planned out that will totaly kill when I'm finished with it. ;D

Lol, that's what I thought after I did it. The sprite is awesome.