• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:30:53 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Necromancer, The new Skillset

Started by SentinalBlade, February 16, 2009, 07:00:07 pm

SentinalBlade

February 16, 2009, 07:00:07 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Awright, lets get it on... *coughs* sorry

It seems the poll(althogh i deleted it when i meant to close it >.>) clearly showed the victory of option 2, who won by 6 votes with a total of 13.

The skillset is up for debate, but please keep it realistic and on the themes of the current skillset.

March of the Dead - Haste, 60%, all allied Undead
Steel Bones - Protect, 60%, All Allied Undead
Magical Fallacy - Reflect, 60%, All Allied Undead
The Undying - Regen, 60% All Allied Undead
Power Surge - Beserk, 100%, Ally Undead

Zombify - 155%(faith based), Undead, Enemy and Allies, human.

Dominate - 70% Charm, Enemy Undead
End Unlife - 60% Damage on Enemy Undead
Stone Soldiers - Petrify, 35%, All Enemy Undead
Stagnant Blood - 50% chance to inflict 'Wither' All Enemy Undead.

Bleeding the Dark - Moderate Dark damage with chance to inflict poison.
Death and Decay - High Dark Damage with chance to inflict Death Sentence.

I remind you all that Wither is a status that replaces oil, in favor of a status that prevents benificial status effects from hitting the target.

Skip Sandwich

February 18, 2009, 09:56:26 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Skip Sandwich
Vigor Mortis- revitalizes the undead, 50% hp heal, uses death formula set to cancel zombie.
"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com

Vanya

February 18, 2009, 12:53:30 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
Is it possible to add zombie on a dead unit then raise the dead unit without loosing the undead status? You could then have 2 skills that are used to raise a zombie from a dead unit.

Prepare Corpse: adds undead to dead units only.
Raise Zombie: cancels dead and restores 25% HP on an undead only.

If the unit being raised is an enemy use dominate on it after raising it.
This would all be an alternative to Zombify, which I feel should be harder to do than turning a live unit into an undead.

A thought...adding undead to a dead unit would grant them a chance to come back to life on their own or no?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Zozma

February 18, 2009, 06:03:16 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
i didnt see it here, maybe i overlooked it.

remember FF6 Goddess casts a spell called "Overcast" it raised all dead units as zombies.

(allthough zombie status in ff6 is more like "blood suck" status in fft)

what the hell... whenever i say "G o d d e s s" it replaces it with "St. Ajora" ??
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

SentinalBlade

February 18, 2009, 06:38:30 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Yea zodiac enabled word filters... when you say G O D, it is replaced by zodiac, and DP is replaced with Ph33rBot
:/