• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:44:49 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Need help, problems with edited files

Started by MitchellTyner, March 28, 2020, 10:32:57 pm

MitchellTyner

Hello everyone,

So I finally did the enso firmware on my Vita and decided to move my final fantasy tactics WOTL save file off my vita onto my PC and try to edit it with lion editor. 

Well I couldn't get it to edit and did some reading and saw that I had to push it into PPSSPP first and change the .INI for the encryption and change the SYS file to "lioneditor.bin"

Well I finally got the file modded and tested on PPSSPP.  All was good.

I then moved the file back to my Vita and ... (Data on Memory Stick Duo may be corrupted)

.... well shoot....

So I did some reading and the only semi answer I saw was that I needed to resave the file in PPSSPP with the encryption turned back on before moving it to my Vita.   Tried that and no dice.

So I'm at a loss. 

Is there any ideas or something that the community knows that I'm just overlooking? 

So far it seems that every time I send my save file from the PS Vita to my PC and do anything with it and send it back to the Vita it gives me the memory stick corruption error. 

Need help please!