• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:18:46 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

so if you want to chat with me

Started by RayKamiya, April 04, 2017, 05:04:25 pm

RayKamiya

Because I'm not on here all that much due to work and such and the IRC channel hates me, I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat either on Skype or Discord?

I'm mostly on Discord, so if you want to chat with me my user id is: RayKamiya#5776

i'm rarely on skype, but if you want to add me my username is RayKamiya

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

RayKamiya

Quote from: Xifanie on April 04, 2017, 06:42:24 pm
How does IRC "hate" you?

Oh it either doesn't load for me or crash on me after I get it to work

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

RayKamiya

Quote from: Xifanie on April 05, 2017, 01:00:58 am
Maybe try a different IRC client?

I should... but i'm on discord or skype more anyways ^^:

Bonesy

maybe so but irc doesn't take up much memory at all and i mean hell the IRC's being paid for anyways

AdiIRC is a great client, I used to use Hexchat but I randomly decided to try Adi and it's freaking great.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Xifanie

April 05, 2017, 10:12:46 pm #6 Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:01:14 pm by Xifanie
...Do you really think anyone would add you? There is not a single person that added me on Skype from FFH unless they got to know me well through IRC... that is why I removed my Skype information from my profile a year ago. And yes, it'd been there for 9 years.

With an IRC channel, well, everyone's there. Asking to trade the convenience of being able to speak to a lot FFHers all at once for a one-on-one conversation with a guy that hasn't been on FFH for 2 years and has a very small post count (thus less people will know you and what you post)? Don't kid yourself. :/

Angel

Slightly impolite xifi is slightly impolite, but not wrong. IRC is preferred, and generally, one-on-one chat methods follow from those who hit it off.

I'm pretty insular, though, and tend to just stick to IRC. A few users have my Skype info, but I almost universally only get messages from xifi when I'm at work, since IRC's so much easier.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Guru

Yeah, but discord is like....

Quote from: Xifanie on February 21, 2017, 06:32:41 pm
it's FFHacktics chatting without that fucking bitch Xifanie

:mrgreen: Slightly impolite xifanie's slightly impolite comments make my fucking day sometimes lol.

Xifanie

Omg, I just got burned by Guru. D:

Go eat a shipwreck of dicks.

RayKamiya