• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:32:03 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT CYOA

Started by formerdeathcorps, July 03, 2011, 05:06:11 am

RavenOfRazgriz

Quote from: formerdeathcorps on July 07, 2011, 10:10:53 pm
CC, both of those actions are allowed.  You all have until Friday 11:59 PM MST to vote/change your votes.

Quote from: VampragonLord on July 07, 2011, 05:17:08 pm
Q) Attempt to kill Marcel, we can't have him reporting what happens next
Q) Leave town, our lives are too important to be wasted dealing with this riff raff, we're heading for the front lines!

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on July 07, 2011, 08:17:42 pm
I considered this but I was thinking FDC would put his GM-foot down on me.  If he's not going to veto this, I totally would want to see where this goes instead.

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

formerdeathcorps

July 09, 2011, 10:23:31 am #22 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 10:33:37 am by formerdeathcorps
Delita: Sir, please rest.  We'll take them on.
Pac-Manza: Delita, are you sure?
Delita: They won't be expecting us.
Clyde: But there's two paths into the plaza.  We can't just leave him here.
Delita: Not if we split up and take them both.  What do you think, Pac-Manza?
Pac-Manza (nods): Sounds all right.  I'll go this way (points down the street where Marcel just arrived).
Delita: And I'll go around.  Meet you there.

Pac-Manza led the hastily split group down the mostly empty cobblestone street.  The few peasants who did roam the streets averted their gaze.
Blinky: Wha-What's with everyone?
Inky: Scared, I guess?  There's robbers in town.
Blinky: Yeah, but you'd think they...
Pac-Manza: Shh!

Unintelligible murmuring floated across the air as the squad waded through the canal.  Leaving their wet prints onto the cobblestone of Gariland's Main Street, the squad gazed ahead.  Three roughly dressed characters were arguing amidst complaints.
Male 1: 'e ran off.  Why the hell are we doing this again?
Female 1 (shrugs her shoulders): 'cause the boss got nothin' but fear between those ears of his.
Male 2 (sighs): Didn't we go over this already?  If he brings friends...
Male 1: ARF!  ARF!  You done barking, dog?
Male 2 (scowls): YOU...
Female 1 (points at Pac-Maza's squad): Cut it out, you two.  We've got company!

A) Charge in.  They're outnumbered 4:3.
B) Wait.  Test out the enemy's strength first.
C) Talk to them.  Maybe they can be turned against their boss?
D-Z) Your ideas here

Units:
Pac-Manza (Squire Male)
Pinky (Squire Female)
Blinky (Chemist Male)
Inky (Squire Female)
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Joseph Strife

A) CHarge In, That's what we are here for!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

GeneralStrife

July 09, 2011, 11:44:45 am #24 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 01:00:16 am by GeneralStrife
L!

Aquilae

D) Snipe them with Throw Stone, then charge in!
:gay:

Eternal

B) Wait. They might be a higher level than us!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

RavenOfRazgriz

You're all horrible.

E) A variation on B, ask only Male 1 why he hanging out like a bunch of losers and that he looks far too good to be with that raggity riff-raff, then have everyone in our own team bark like dogs at his other two buddies like he did before.

VampragonLord

July 09, 2011, 02:58:49 pm #28 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:02:26 pm by VampragonLord
L) Throw a pouch of gold, to the one that appears to be in charge, and promise them that there is more of that to be had, making sure to play up the fact that Pac-manza is a noble, and also promising land and a title to them, if they'll help him secure head of the family line. Pac-manza understands that these were good men and women who had fallen on hard times, and points out how well they'd both benefit from this plan.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

GeneralStrife

Quote from: VampragonLord on July 09, 2011, 02:58:49 pm
L) Throw a pouch of gold, to the one that appears to be in charge, and promise them that there is more of that to be had, making sure to play up the fact that Pac-manza is a noble, and also promising land and a title to them, if they'll help him secure head of the family line. Pac-manza understands that these were good men and women who had fallen on hard times, and points out how well they'd both benefit from this plan.

BRILLIANT.
VOTE L!

RavenOfRazgriz

Changed my mind, going with this too.

Joseph Strife

OMG, I'm AMAZED *_*, i'll go with this one! L)

formerdeathcorps

July 12, 2011, 04:37:50 am #32 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:42:14 am by formerdeathcorps
OOC: Now we're actually using our brains!

As the other cadets drew their weapons, Pac-Manza reached into Blinky's pack and produced a burlap sack.
Blinky: Hey!  Pac-Manza, what are you...
Pac-Manza: Don't worry.  I have a plan.
Male1: You guys hearin' this kid?!  He thinks he actually can beat us...with a bag!  (Pac-Manza unties the sack's cord, revealing a small cache of silver coins.  Pac-Manza tosses the sack onto the ground separating himself from his foe, as several fallen coins clink against the pavement.)  Wait?  This...for me?
Pac-Manza (smiles): Yes.  In fact, I am willing to offer you much more.  (Male1 whistles and whispers to his two comrades.)  I come from nobility, and my family can make you a peer...but only if I become the next lord.  (Blinky, Inky, and Pinky now stare at Pac-Manza with bulging eyes.)  My older brothers would only see you three as trash, but I know better.
Male2: Wait.  If...you've got older brothers, won't they be the next...
Male1 (slaps forehead): Roddy, you twit.  Can't you see what he's askin'?  He wants us to take 'em out!
Roddy: I don't know, Zander.  Shouldn't the boss know about...
Zander: Fuck that asshole!  Now's our chance to finally make it! (Female 1 grabs the bag of coins and hoists it over her shoulders.)
Female1: You mean my chance, right?  (Female1 darts away, headed for a side alley.  Zander gives chase.  Roddy retreats back into the plaza, his backpack swaying against his back.)

A) Give chase to Zander.
B) Give chase to Roddy.
C-Z) Your option here...

Units:
Pac-Manza (Squire Male)
Pinky (Squire Female)
Blinky (Chemist Male--Lightened backpack)
Inky (Squire Female)

Conditions:
-1500 Gil
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

GeneralStrife

C) One of your comrades pulls out their bowgun and shoots the male bandit leader in the back, stopping his efforts.

VampragonLord

A) he seemed the one most likely to go with our plans, a potential ally in our coup, and a valuable pawn to the throne.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

RavenOfRazgriz

A) Give chase to Zander, and aide him in catching this bitch and make her... "work off" that 1500 Gil she just stole from all of us.  Roddy seems like a worthless coward even if we do convert him,  Zander has some ambition, and even the dumb bitch who tried to steal our sack 'o gold could prove useful.

Joseph Strife

Quote from: VampragonLord on July 12, 2011, 05:00:29 am
A) he seemed the one most likely to go with our plans, a potential ally in our coup, and a valuable pawn to the throne.

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on July 12, 2011, 05:33:32 am
A) Give chase to Zander, and aide him in catching this bitch and make her... "work off" that 1500 Gil she just stole from all of us.  Roddy seems like a worthless coward even if we do convert him,  Zander has some ambition, and even the dumb bitch who tried to steal our sack 'o gold could prove useful.

GeneralStrife

formerdeathcorps

July 16, 2011, 01:31:44 am #39 Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:39:27 am by formerdeathcorps
OOC: Sorry about the delay.  My sleep schedule was messed up over the last few days.

Pac-Manza: We must chase her down.  She just took our money!
Blinky: You mad, Pac-Manza?  That's not the mission!
Pac-Manza: If we do it this way, we won't have to follow other people's missions anymore.
Blinky: Do you seriously believe that, Pac-Manza?  I thought...you were just saying that to trick...(Pac-Manza's frown silences Blinky.  Pac-Manza directs Pinky and Inky to follow him towards Zander's retreating figure.  30 steps pass.)
Pinky (looking back): You...you coming, Blinky?  (Blinky averts her gaze.)
Blinky: I don't...know.  I don't know if this will work.  (Enter Marcel, behind Blinky.)
Marcel (slightly scowling): What will?  Where are you cadets going?  The enemy is over there (points toward the Town Square).

A) Kill Marcel.  He can't learn of this plot.  If Blinky resists, he will be killed too.
B) Continue chasing Zander and ignore Blinky and Marcel.  We only need the willing.
C) Try to recruit Marcel and/or convince Blinky.
D) Return to the original mission so Marcel doesn't get angry.
E-Z) Your ideas here

Units:
Pac-Manza (Male Squire)
Pinky (Squire Female)
Inky (Squire Female)

Blinky (Chemist Male--Lightened backpack, Doubt)
Marcel (Knight Male)

Conditions:
-1500 Gil