• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:52:42 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

(Solved) Doubts about ASM - How to leave PA Save and Ma Save to +2 ? (PSP WOTL)

Started by Cleiton Santos, February 10, 2024, 10:37:12 am

Cleiton Santos

Hello everyone, I am the creator of the FFTOmega mod, and for a long time I have been trying to improve my reaction skills Faith Up, Brave UP, Speed
  Save, PA Save and MA Save

Is there any formula or asm (Vahala) to change these skills? I would like to improve them so that they are more useful...

Thank you all

• Modding version: WotL

Cleiton Santos

Quote from: Cleiton Santos on February 10, 2024, 10:37:12 amHello everyone, I am the creator of the FFTOmega mod, and for a long time I have been trying to improve my reaction skills Faith Up, Brave UP, Speed
  Save, PA Save and MA Save

Is there any formula or asm (Vahala) to change these skills? I would like to improve them so that they are more useful...

Thank you all
Solved thanks to support from Tzepish via XML to FFTOrgasm

</Patch>
<Patch name="Increase Fury and Magick Boost bonus to +2 (from +1)">
    <Description>
    Increases the Power/Magick stat gain from +1 to +2 for Fury / Magick Boost.
    You can change this bonus below. Enter 80 + your desired bonus value in hex (so +2 would be 82).</Description>
    <Author>Tzepish</Author>
        <Location file="PSP_GAME_SYSDIR_BOOT_BIN" offset="088b47d4" offsetMode="RAM" mode="ASM">
                addiu v1,zero,%BoostBonus      #Fury Bonus
        </Location>
        <Location file="PSP_GAME_SYSDIR_BOOT_BIN" offset="088b47e8" offsetMode="RAM" mode="ASM">
                addiu v1,zero,%BoostBonus      #Magick Boost Bonus
        </Location>
        <Variable name="Boost Bonus" file="PSP_GAME_SYSDIR_BOOT_BIN" bytes="1" default="82" symbol="true"/>
    </Patch>
    <Patch name="Increase Bravery Boost and Faith Boost bonus to +10 (from +3)">
    <Description>
    Increases the Brave/Faith stat gain from +3 to +10 for Bravery/Faith Boost.
    You can change this bonus below. Enter 80 + your desired bonus value in hex (so +10 would be 8a).
    </Description>
    <Author>Tzepish</Author>
        <Location file="PSP_GAME_SYSDIR_BOOT_BIN" offset="088b48b0" offsetMode="RAM" mode="ASM">
                addiu v1,zero,%BoostBonus      #Bravery Boost Bonus
        </Location>
        <Location file="PSP_GAME_SYSDIR_BOOT_BIN" offset="088b48c4" offsetMode="RAM" mode="ASM">
                addiu v1,zero,%BoostBonus      #Faith Boost Bonus
        </Location>
        <Variable name="Boost Bonus" file="PSP_GAME_SYSDIR_BOOT_BIN" bytes="1" default="8a" symbol="true"/>
    </Patch>
</Patches>
  • Modding version: WotL