• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:42:12 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Romantic patch anyone?

Started by theultrawolf, November 14, 2015, 06:48:29 am

So who do you think Ramza would be shipped with, realistically, if a "Romance Patch" were to be made?

Ms. Agrias Oaks
Ms. Meliadoul Tingel
Lavian/Alicia
Rafa Galthana (Isn't she like 13 though when the game starts?)
Miluda Folles
Alma Beoulve.........................................................................................
Teta Hyral
???St. Ajora??? (Altima is pretty hawt for a sprite...I guess...)
Celia/Lede
Reis Dular
Ovelia Atkascha
Balmafula Lenando
Mustadio
Orlandu (idk, maybe he likes older guys....)
Other/New character
Agrias + Meliadoul ???? ;)

theultrawolf

Quote from: Kib on November 15, 2015, 06:43:50 am
Nah, just give him an android, he could "TINKER" with

Now he's into trans-humanism?!
Well you know, it IS a personal robot...
All the same... I am serious about this (to a certain degree) so I want the ship to feel at least "real", within the context of the whole bloody-angel Lion War thingy.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Kib

This could be a interesting patch then, lots of ways to work around established relationships, My patch will feature a woman forced into the slave trade and "rescued" by a man whom she joins the party with.
  • Modding version: PSX

Jumza

Little late, but I have to agree with Meliadoul / Ramza. Who can you not help but to love other than the man who's life you threatened on multiple occasions? Maybe she was in love with him before she thought he killed her brother and then had to set her feelings aside to seek revenge? So much Drama here people. So much Drama!
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xifanie

You people are dense and misinterpreting others' votes. Votes for Agrias AND Meliadoul means people want Agrias AND Meliadoul to develop a relationship.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

dw6561

To me, Agrias and Ramza makes the most sense because they were together for a long time and because she gets to know him on a good note. Although, any one of those would make a good pairing if they were well written enough in my opinion.
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

theultrawolf

Quote from: Kib on November 15, 2015, 10:46:06 am
This could be a interesting patch then, lots of ways to work around established relationships, My patch will feature a woman forced into the slave trade and "rescued" by a man whom she joins the party with.

Is that the Monster Hunting one?

Quote from: Jumza on November 15, 2015, 12:42:44 pm
Little late, but I have to agree with Meliadoul / Ramza. Who can you not help but to love other than the man who's life you threatened on multiple occasions? Maybe she was in love with him before she thought he killed her brother and then had to set her feelings aside to seek revenge? So much Drama here people. So much Drama!

Yeah, but I don't think she would have known Ramza before that, and if she had, she likely would have known him like Izlude did, as a heretic. It's entirely possible that going through the whole thing with realizing he was right and then him being there for her emotionally after learning of her father's betrayal caused her to potentially fall in love with him (based on the unit quote) but then again, I don't know. If I was going to include a romance subplot it would definitely revolve around her desperation and then him comforting her.

Quote from: Xifanie on November 15, 2015, 02:05:22 pm
You people are dense and misinterpreting others' votes. Votes for Agrias AND Meliadoul means people want Agrias AND Meliadoul to develop a relationship.

Nah, I knew that's what you were saying, I just would ship Agrias + Ovelia quicker than her and Meliadoul :p
Should I put those two as votes though?

Quote from: dw6561 on November 15, 2015, 03:19:27 pm
To me, Agrias and Ramza makes the most sense because they were together for a long time and because she gets to know him on a good note. Although, any one of those would make a good pairing if they were well written enough in my opinion.

Yeah, I admit it does make sense plus she pretty much said she was beginning to trust him as a person but also WoTL pulled a ret-con with the whole Musty thing, so I might have to write around that if enough people pick that...

Angel

Xifanie was totally saying that in a joking manner. But having the two as an option would be very much welcome... :oops:
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

theultrawolf

Looks like Meliadoul is in the lead so far! I'll leave this up for a few more days though, just in case.
Also: option added

Xifanie

I took the liberty to allow people to change their vote.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

theultrawolf

Oh, thank you! I forgot to change that. Well, it's really looking close at this point.

skiploom188

I think it would be fun if in the first half of the game it would be Agrias x Ramza. Then when Meliadoul comes in it'll be now more on Meliadoul x Ramza. The best thing that's gonna happen here is Agrias VS Meliadoul XD

How about just make it a harem for Ramza? Then in the end Ramza eventually ends up with one girl.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

Kib

OMG, it's Rosario Vampire!

And Ultra yea the monster patch will have a good view into relationships of your party, there will be a husband,wife and boyfriend/girlfriend, and then a odd Balathier/Fran relationship. I will also explore a Father/Son and I am considering a adoption my accident of a child who will be part of your party (She will be a badass)

theultrawolf

So now you're saying that Meliadoul and Agrias should cat-fight over Ramza?!
Reminds me of this:

Anyway, so far it looks like Meliadoul is in the lead by a long shot so we might be going with that.
And I'm not so sure about a harem xD Maybe if everyone was just one big...uh...party things would be interesting xD

Quote from: Kib on November 17, 2015, 01:36:22 pm
OMG, it's Rosario Vampire!

And Ultra yea the monster patch will have a good view into relationships of your party, there will be a husband,wife and boyfriend/girlfriend, and then a odd Balathier/Fran relationship. I will also explore a Father/Son and I am considering a adoption my accident of a child who will be part of your party (She will be a badass)

Rosario Vampire? Where? o.o

And well I'd sure like to see that! With this I'm still trying to figure out how to make space for the new Events but I think I'll be able to manage. It's gotta at least be more than one scene, like it was when Musty gives Agrias the lip balm in WoTL.

theultrawolf

I'll leave this up for 2-3 more days before I take it down! Thanks to everybody who's voted so far!

theultrawolf

Welp, I guess it's gonna be Meliadoul! Guess I better get to event editing (and figure out how to add new events to the worldmap)

Lockeadon

i don't understand the term shipping. are you sending them on a romantic cruise? if so, ramza and not-rad

Xifanie

It's a stupid term, shortened term, that means relationshipping; or pairing two characters together into a relationship. Why anyone uses that term is beyond me.

theultrawolf

What she said. I suppose I could have said/used another word, but I used it to fit the tone...I guess?

Lockeadon

ramza and anyone but rad, then

Angel

Seriously, shipping is what you do to packages when you can't deliver them personally. But I also rage every time tumblr introduces a new shortened word that didn't need to be shortened, like 'rents' and 'stumes'. If you have ever called your parents 'rents', please punch yourself in the face for me. </irrationalanger>

Sorry for the derail. 8D
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?