• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:41:51 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Louveria Sprite?

Started by TidesofMercy, April 06, 2021, 02:39:49 pm

TidesofMercy

Good Afternoon everyone,

I noticed earlier in the sprite request section that there was a request for a Louveria sprite. I decided to play around with it just a little bit even though I am just a novice when it comes to sprite editing. I didn't make anything super serious or anything, but did a simple edit and recolor of Reis. If I decided to continue working on a sprite like this, I would definitely make more edits to the outfit and pay more attention to the palette >_<

I was just playing around, and thought it might be interesting to see how the Queen might look. Please go easy on me, I am definitely a beginner haha.  :D  (I posted my first edit several years ago [It was a ch 4 idea for Alma] and yikes >_<) I don't even think that post is still in existence lol. Edit: I found it... lol. To be fair, it did look quite bad.

In Louveria's portrait, her tiara is actually sort of golden. I decided that it would be more pronounced if the tiara were silver instead, but that could also easily be changed :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: TidesofMercy