• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:24:50 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

ek-Custom Sheets.

Started by ekaiser, July 29, 2020, 02:56:57 am

ekaiser

July 29, 2020, 02:56:57 am Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 11:07:19 pm by ekaiser
Original sprites are from:
-Twinies and Zozma for Barret.
-Pokemon, FFXII Revenant Wings and other games...

EDIT:I change the name of this post because the term "Port" also is a diminutive/short name  of  "Portrait".

-Changelog-

29-07-20►Barret FF7 Remake.
09-08-20►Cyber Bahamut.
10-08-20►Mimic RW.
11-08-20►Mimic KH.
13-08-20►Famfrit , Odin, and Spider from FFXII RW.
14-08-20►Shiva, Hashma, Ultima, Zodiac, Tiamat and Zalera.
17-08-20►Bahamut from RW.Updates►Odin.
1-The 09-08-20►Cyber Bahamut still has better idle animations i dedicate it back then.
2-No new sprites for now, only updates, after some practice i finally learn how to fit the rear idle-walk animation, so i will fix all my sprites and hive them a temporally second attack same as the first (i will upload a edited version soon) just to no break immersion, also a color fix to fit the FFT color pallet.
3-Update Odin, read 2 to see what is fixed in this update.
30-08-20►Cyber Bahamut evolve!.
This take me some days... Cyber Bahamut got a fire incarnate form.Now with fully custom animated 4 attacks... use Worker 8 sheet.Try it, enjoy it.
01-09-20► Pikachu.
Original color from Pokemon Ranger (yes another not FFT color sheet but i like this  :thisisfine:  ), include shiny and machine teme extra pallet..
02-09-20►Gilgamesh RW.
In celebration of Conman Human Gilgamesh, i made a port of Monster Gilgamesh from RW.
03-09-20►Mewtwo and Blastoise.
04-09-20►Bowser and Sentry Robot.
  • Modding version: PSX

ekaiser

August 05, 2020, 03:19:36 am #1 Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 12:16:36 am by ekaiser
-Blastoise

ekaiser

August 07, 2020, 06:07:19 am #2 Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 07:48:50 pm by ekaiser
-Update all the sprite sheet to a Non W8 scale.

3lric

Why are you using the Worker 8 sheet for these? There is only space for one sheet like that in the game and you havent given them any abilities that would justify needing that..

ekaiser

I will...4 different attack animations for each, first will be Bahamuth...

ekaiser

Quote from: Elric on August 07, 2020, 01:38:37 pmWhy are you using the Worker 8 sheet for these? There is only space for one sheet like that in the game and you havent given them any abilities that would justify needing that..
There is only space for one, sad true at least, well... i chose one, the next update will be all no W8 sheet updates for the others!

ekaiser

August 10, 2020, 09:45:39 pm #6 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 06:44:52 am by ekaiser
-Mimic from FF12 Revenant Wings added, next i may try the Mimic from Kingdom Hearts (that Barrel spider one).
Quick Update: Fix heights and rear attack animations.

ekaiser

August 11, 2020, 09:57:04 pm #7 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 06:44:28 am by ekaiser
►Mimic "Barrel Spider" from Kingdom Heart chain of memories (GBA) added.Portrait in near future. :more:
-Next update will be for 2 different normal and special attack.

ekaiser

August 13, 2020, 12:07:34 am #8 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 06:44:04 am by ekaiser
-FFXII have some nice and easy (or at least for beginners) to work on Sprite sheets.
-Fix some rear sprite orientation in defending and charge.

ekaiser

August 13, 2020, 08:21:00 am #9 Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 12:53:11 pm by ekaiser
►Odin FFXII RW, there are also another Odin RW, but not finished, posted in FFH, also this need some details i will update someday.

Updates

17-08-20-A optimize Odin, i will leave the first one for someone if want to have the old animation to use for a "non attack" skill.

ekaiser

-Spider FFXII RW.
I like spider shape sprites like mimics...or spiders.

ekaiser

-Shiva

ekaiser

-Hashma

ekaiser

-Ultima

ekaiser

-Zodiac

ekaiser

ekaiser

CONMAN

Hi ekaiser, I've been checking in on your sprites regularly.  I'm always happy to see new sprites! As far as your sprites ported over from other games, I have a couple of issues with them. 

Some of these attack frames are completely forward facing.  It just looks weird to have a monster attacking to the side of an enemy.  I definitely feel like it would take me out of the game's immersion.

Also, I think some of them would be really be improved if you changed the colors to tactics colors.  Some work more than others.

I love that you did that Odin.  I was literally thinking I wanted one the day before you posted it!

ekaiser

Hi CONMAN!! ahaha yea , that forward facing frames are just broke immersion...at least for attacks, but i have a use for that in my mod, "Buffs and Recharge animations", in my game all Jobs have one skill that uses a certain charge of MP, because all of the units start with 0 MP.
I just start practice with theses a month ago, even my first Bahamut are just Bahamut with Steel Giant pallet because i was unable to change it back then, i will upload the REAL Bahamut FFXII-RW soon... xD
May be i will upload a variation of all of these sprites with a correct immersive second attack and not saturate color pallet...so lets start with Odin...of course after the next real Bahamuth.

ekaiser