• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:26:31 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Sprite size problem

Started by Kagebunji, January 26, 2019, 10:51:47 am

Kagebunji

I cannot remember the way to fix this problem, anyone care to help?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

Doesn't Shishi offer to restructure PSX ISOs automatically? IIRC that problem only comes from unrestructured or PSP ISOs.

Kagebunji

Indeed it should, I remember it has done that in the past, maybe the version in the wiki isn't the one most up to date, or it's fault of my FFT.bin?

3lric

under file, or options, there should be the option to restructure.
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

Actually, this is my fault. I complained to Glain it was annoying that Shishi always asked to restructure an un-restructured ISO every time I loaded it in Shishi. I want my unmodified ISO to remain unmodified, y'know.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Glain

To be fair, I was already inclined to make that change :D.  That popup asking to restructure the ISO every time you open the program was driving me insane.

Kagebunji

There was the option to expand the ISO. It works fine now, thanks :D