• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:54:08 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Back to normal

Started by Arganthonius, January 28, 2010, 11:31:38 am

Arganthonius

Um, I messed up a bit with shishi and made the time mage a girl sprite. How do I change it back to the vanilla sprite? Thx in advance.

Kagebunji

Do you know that something like help topic exists? Don't trash the section with such topics. If you want to change it back, simply get yourself female time mage sprite/bmp (request it if you don't have it at th request topic). Now some moderator can delete this topic, just post a msg Arganthobius so we will be sure you read it.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Arganthonius

how do i get the time mage bmp. what is a bmp anway?

Kagebunji

BMP is like IMG file, just other formats. Here is that damn time mage, you never said female or male, so here are both versions.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Arganthonius

jimmyjw88

Lol. Funny. You don't even need to request/post anything. You could just download them at the home page, sprites.
Anyway, always remember to backup.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

Wait, you can download them off the home page? I know it lists each sprite, but last time I checked there weren't any files to download...

jimmyjw88

Oopss...My bad. I thought could download them XD
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Jon

Haha, in general you should have 2+ files of FFT, one or more of hacked versions, and of course a pure vanilla saved somewhere in a folder far away as a backup for cases like this. Otherwise you have to burn the damn PS1 cd everytime you want a new hack (or do all the work for the PSP version). Oh and Mr. Administrator person, can you move this away from sprites?
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

mav

I agree with Jon--always have a spare copy of the game somewhere. While the game is easy to find, having it close by will help you from having to deal with these sticky situations in the future.