• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:08:47 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Delta Greeting Event

Started by MasterGrand, September 02, 2012, 10:36:33 am

MasterGrand

Hi

I changed Rad by Delta also i need fix all event Delta, i hope Elric help me to make event to let Delta join us with Ramza team  :P

Let's be together !!

Jon

Uhhh, not Delta but Delita with an "i" between the "l" and "t" ;)

This is really easy to do though, I don't think you need Elric's help for something as simple as this...

If you do this, you are gonna have a lotta weird story based problems later on in the game, like why is Delita helping Ramza when he is actually in the opposing army, the Order of the Northern Sky/Nanten Troops...? Oh well, doesn't really matter.

What you wanna do from here is leave everything as it is except obviously switch out Rad. That means in FFTPatcher replace someone like Simon in Shishi with Delita and replace a never used slot like the 2 assassins with Simon. Actually just look for my tutorial, that should set you on the right path...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!

3lric

MasterGrand, it will makes things a bit odd if you make Delita join right then, no?

Also, you would'nt want him to join in this ENTD, you want (IIRC) ENTD 188, which should be the first event for "Chapter 1" in the academy.
But honestly I don't think it'll have good effects on the game itself to have Delita join up.
  • Modding version: PSX

ffta707

Having Delita would be overpowered too.

Durbs

Quote from: ffta707 on September 03, 2012, 12:33:26 pm
Having Delita would be overpowered too.

Well, that's easily fixable. The problem lies with the story.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

Well, a patch where Delita Joins you and Rad is the Princess-Kidnapper that ultimately becomes the King would be Hilarious

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MiKeMiTchi

Quoteand Rad is the Princess-Kidnapper that ultimately becomes the King would be Hilarious

My thoughts exactly! It would be very fun to see Rad as the antagonist. ;)
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

MasterGrand

Monica cape :)

Let's be together !!

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project: