• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:19:26 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

The Lion War of the Lions 1.02 - Bug Reports

Started by 3lric, September 18, 2022, 05:15:42 pm

Cral_lemon

June 14, 2023, 03:06:13 pm #40 Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 10:54:18 am by Cral_lemon
Find a bug on the text of the Summoner reaction ability box, the text there is only a singe dot ".", it should read, "Critical: MP" as Monk reaction says "Critical: HP" https://gyazo.com/ff45ae65b2537a516ddaa97960009ce4

the random job reports (I mean the contest that show up in Garilan, Zalan, Yardow and Goug respectively form time to time) are wrong, most job reports have wrong report associated with them, like wing the magic contest in Garilan magic City get a report about tutoring a child and so on. This bugs are not game braking, but really annoying.

Can't seem to be able to poach Nagrarocks form Porkies, (i kind of like that name better that swine), is that or a really bad case of bad RNG, also Wildbys breed really scarce, not as i remember.  Where the chances to get one reduced? just curious.

Akashachi

Complete list of items with breaking text box on the help window (checked every single item in-game):

Mythril Knife
Ama-no-Murakumo
Windslash Bow
Faerie Harp
Venetian Shield
Kaiser Shield
Circlet
Gaia Gear
Adamant Vest
Chameleon Robe
Germinas Boots
Spiked Boots
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

Quote from: Akashachi on August 21, 2023, 07:38:40 pmComplete list of items with breaking text box on the help window (checked every single item in-game):

Mythril Knife
Ama-no-Murakumo
Windslash Bow
Faerie Harp
Venetian Shield
Kaiser Shield
Circlet
Gaia Gear
Adamant Vest
Chameleon Robe
Germinas Boots
Spiked Boots